Part Twenty-Seven

Trial day

Draco woke up before his other two mates; he sat up in bed and looked down at the two, smiling widely.

Before his sixteenth birthday, when he learned about his creature. He had wished that he and Tobias were mates.

Then he met Tom, and his world turned upside down. He had a crush on an older man while he was in love with his best friend.

He was sad when his birthday approached. He wanted them both to be his mates, but he didn't know if it would happen. He was over the moon when he learned they were both his mates.

"What's with the creepy smile?" a voice asked, and he blinked, looking over to see Tom looking up at him with sleepy eyes.

"Morning, my lord," Draco teased, and Tom glared. Draco kissed him on the forehead, casting a tempus. We have two hours before we leave. Do you think you can eat?" Draco asked, remembering how the poor man had been throwing up lately.

"I think I'll just have some tea first, then I can try a piece of toast if need be," Tom said, and Draco nodded, calling for a house-elf to bring their breakfast.

Tom looked at Tobias, who was still sleeping; he gently brushed the hair out of his face and smiled when a hand came up, catching his hand and moving it to his lips, where the Alpha placed a kiss in his palm before opening his eyes.

"Morning, handsome," Tobias said and Tom almost groaned at the sound of his morning voice. Just then the house-elf came back. Draco took the tea and handed it to Tom.

"Morning, Dragon," Tobias said, sitting up and kissing his other mate.

"Morning, Tobi," Draco said, smiling softly at him. "We have a little over an hour to get dressed and eat," he said before climbing out of bed.

Tobias nodded, looking at Tom, who was silently sipping his tea. Feeling eyes on him, Tom looked up. "What?" he asked, thinking he had missed something.

"Can't I look at my mate?" Tobias retorted, and Tom huffed but smiled, climbing out of bed, too. "I'll go make breakfast; you guys go shower," Tobias said, leaving the room.

When they were ready to leave the three floo'ed to Malfoy Manor where their parents were waiting. "Are you guys ready?" Lucius asked and the three nodded, and the floo'd to the ministry.

When they arrived, there were reports that they wanted to see who had brought these claims against the Headmaster and the father of the boy who lived.

Tobias and Draco walked on either side of him, keeping them at bay, while there Severus and Remus walked behind, and the Malfoys walked in front.

"Fuck," Tobias heard, Tom swear softly and quickly looked over at him to see what was wrong.

"Are you OK?" He asked, taking the other's hand.

"Yes," Tom said, looking over at him. "I am just a bit nervous. I don't know what's going to happen," he said, and his hand tightened around Tobias's.

"Everything will be fine, Tom," Tobias told him. "I would lie and say I'm not nervous, too, but I'm terrified of what might happen,"

They got to the courtroom and sat in their required area. Across from them were the Weasleys, Hermoine, Liam, Lilly, and a few older members.

Once everyone was there, the trial started, and the three accused were brought into the room.

"Today we are here for trial against Albus Dumbledore, James Potter, and Sirius Black concerning the recent memories that have surfaced about a submissive creature being harmed," the judge said. We also have members of the creature council here today to help with the decision," he finished.

The first one they brought to the stand was James, then Sirius, and Finally Albus. The questions were the same, asking what happened and why it wasn't reported, and they all denied everything.

"Since the three have denied the accusations against them, we will now show the memories and then call the victim to the stand," The Judge, whose name was now known as Phillip, said.

The memories were shown, and then Tom was called to the stands.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 677

Re-published: May 2, 2024, 5:30 pm

When are you reading this?