18

Sparkling Eighteen Chapters
2019-10-03 16:24 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Ye Shanxian looked at the picture that appeared on the screen and immediately determined which scene in his memory it was. At this moment, on the prairie in his heart, there were hundreds of thousands of ca0'n-i'ma whizzing past. Ye Shanshan only hoped that Gongyue would definitely stop watching this show, never! Beg on your knees!

The video quality is a bit hazy, and someone must have taken it casually, but it can still be seen clearly, and the program team also provided a cheerful background music. In the camera, Ye Shanshan, who was wearing a white T-shirt, was chasing a little squirrel. As he ran, he shouted happily, "Don't run so fast, wait for me!" He just shouted and ran around the field. After about two or three laps, the squirrel suddenly braked and stopped, then turned around and faced Ye Shanshan head-on.

Perhaps shocked by the squirrel's eyes, Ye Shanxuan also stopped and stared at the squirrel. Just when the audience thought the video ended here, the squirrel suddenly jumped twice, and then rushed towards Ye Shanxian as if it had become a spirit.

"Ah -" Ye Shanxuan screamed, obviously frightened. He turned around and ran away so fast that there was an afterimage. As he ran, he shouted, "Your Majesty, save me, save me, save me." Ahhhhh".

The situation reversed in an instant. The little squirrel was chasing after him, and Ye Xianxian was running fast in front. The big one and the small one ran around the field for almost ten times without stopping. The dust was flying and the battle was fierce.

The person filming was obviously laughing so hard that the screen was shaking, but Ye Xianxian's very recognizable voice still continued through the sound system in the studio, and the laughter on the scene could not be suppressed.

After the scene stopped and the stage lights were turned on, Ye Shanshan felt that it couldn't be more embarrassing. How could he face the eyes of the masses again? So he silently covered his face and turned around, preparing to pretend that he didn't exist.

But everyone was obviously not ready to let him go, and the entire audience shouted in unison, "The original poster - the original poster -"

Ye Xianxian was embarrassed to be shouted at, so she turned on the microphone and said, "The host is not here, so it's useless for you to scream." There was a burst of laughter from the audience.

The male host walked over and handed over the microphone. It was obvious that he was having a hard time suppressing his laughter. "Master, we would like to interview you. Was it you who chased the little squirrel first, and then was chased away by the little squirrel?" He said. I deliberately added an accent to the word "小".

Ye Xianxian kept his back to the audience, determined not to give in, "I refuse to answer this question." His tone was very cold, but it only lasted two seconds, and he couldn't help but tilted his head and asked, "Director, this Can you tell me who took the video? I think I need to discuss life with him!"

Director Ning spread his hands and said, "It's not me, it's Yan Ke."

Actor Yan was named, and he nodded with a smile, "Well, at that time I felt that this kind of scene was very precious and worth preserving, so I took it casually. But, what do you want to discuss with me, sir?"

Ye Shanshan looked at the director and then at Yan Ke. She covered her chest with one hand and held back two words for a long time, "Thank you." The whole audience burst into laughter again.

Because of this tidbit, before the show was finished, a high-rise building was built on the forum, and "the poster who was chased by squirrels" quickly became a hot search on Weibo.