68

Chapter 68 Sparkling Chapter 68
2019-10-03 16:28 Category: My old lady has lost her memoryTurn off the lights

Zheng Dong arrived home in the evening. After finishing his work, he was ready to go to Xu Luoyang's house to pick up the husky. After making a call, Xu Luoyang was very enthusiastic and willing to help him deliver the dog.

At that second, Zheng Dong was very moved.

However, when he opened the door to his home and warmly welcomed home the husky he missed so much.

"This is not my dog." Zheng Dong looked at the husky with bright blue dog hair with an indifferent expression.

Xu Luoyang squatted down, reached out and touched the top of the dog's head, "This is your dog." He said to the husky, "Come, say hello to your father who hasn't seen you for a few days."

The husky stared at Zheng Dong, then lay directly on the ground, with his feet in the air, and looked at Zheng Dong with silly eyes, looking silly and cute.

Zheng Dong felt that he couldn't bear to look at it. Originally, this action would be more cute if done by a smaller dog. In the past, it came with a built-in filter, and the husky could barely see it when done, but now it's a bright blue mess - it's okay not to mention it.

He took the rope with a cold face and said, "Xu Luoyang, I don't want to see you again."

"I will run very fast!" As soon as he finished speaking, Xu Luoyang fulfilled his promise and disappeared as fast as he could. Zheng Dong was left speechless and choked as he looked at his hot-eyed dog son, standing at the door of his house.

***

Xu Luoyang quickly forwarded the Weibo post Zheng Dong posted in the middle of the night, "I have acknowledged the pot @Ye Shanshan, come on, come on, let's do it together."

However, they found that Ye Shanshan never showed up, so fans who had been waiting for a long time simply went into battle themselves.

"--High imitation Shining No. 1: Brother Zheng, I'm sorry. I regret my mistake (but I doubt very much whether I will admit my mistake so neatly. No, it's obviously right. It's bright blue, so cool. Beautiful color! )"

"--High Imitation Shining No. 71: Brother Zheng, after all, I am a person who doesn't even let go of my own hair when I'm high. Dying Erha's hair is my way of expressing love in my heart, you know."

"--High Imitation Shining No. 105: Brother Zheng, think about my face quickly and look at my new commercial. If you watch Lu Shining a few more times, you will definitely stop being angry in an instant, and maybe you can eat more. Two bowls of rice XD"

"--High Imitation Shining No. 780: Brother Zheng, my fans strongly request you to help me get more dramas, variety shows, advertisements and print endorsements are all fine! After all, my fans want to help me make a character mix. There wasn't enough material, so I ended up having to use the Zi'pa-i photos posted on Weibo to make up the numbers. It was very shameless to show them and looked very shameless."

"High imitation Ye Shanshan" is jumping around on Zheng Dong's Weibo, which is very entertaining. The genuine Ye Shanshan was suddenly woken up in the early morning after being coaxed to sleep by Gong Yue.

"Twinkle..."

Hearing a vaguely familiar voice, Ye Shanshan opened his eyes with difficulty and stared blankly at Gong Yue, who was standing beside the bed against the light, obviously not yet awake.

After staring at it for a few seconds, Ye Shanxian put his arms around Gong Yue's neck, leaned in and rubbed it, and said stupidly,

"Brother, are you having a nightmare? Don't be afraid, I'm here."