Beginning

Far away in the deep Galaxy, a world of magical beings called Ziaki lived of harmony and peace in planet Zaik.
There was beauty in every depths of Zaik, from the plants to it's soil, the sky to the sea, it's creatures and it's beings, beauty spoke- perfection could almost be said.

'Almost'. Not until a vicious man came upon the surface of the planet he formed an army of evil souls to rule over the planet and a disaster came over.

The people of Zaik were determined to stand their grounds but day by day they'd kept losing souls over this man Rossia,- his yearn for power continued to grow and the Queen could not bear to see her people suffer in his hands and so great sacrifices were made.

For the safety of her people she casted them out to planet Earth erasing their memory completely:- On absorbing their whole powers she was able to put down Rossia but became too weak to take down his army on her own.

Making sure none of them escaped to go after her people she destroyed the one way portal that leaded in and out Zaik, she turned planet Zaik to a huge diamond where only she, her warriors who fought along side her and Rossia's army remained to erase the proof of Zaik existence with the sacrifice of her immortality.

This diamond was hidden in the walls of a school and in this daimond would continue war till it's end of victory.

She knew Rossia had a son but could not bring herself to end the life of the innocent soul so she'd left him with a boy she could trust:- this boy she left with his memory of Zaik, he was trusted to take care and watch over Rossia son for in case he would have the heart of his father and want to take the foot steps of his father, Aiki was there to stop him with his powers she'd left him with which was to be kept a secret.

The Queen also had a daughter but she knew someday this kids powers would come to them when they were of age and if Rossia's son were to take his father's foot steps he would surely seek for her daughter to kill her so just like Aiki she trusted a girl to be beside her daughter, Aiki, Katsumi and the Queen's daughter would be there to stop Rossia's son if there were to be havoc, though they didn't know themselves she knew when the time came they would.

It had been seventeen years now and the Queen was still in the daimond fighting for the safety of her people cause if they were to kill her they would rule over the world and it's people and turn them to puppets and slaves of which she wouldn't let happen.

Aiki and Katsumi were not the only ones on planet Earth the Queen left with memories of their past life but her trusted advisor was there as the principal of the school the daimond was hidden, he was to keep watch of the young ones and especially the daimond.