Introductions

Mr Jomie was teaching when a female teacher came into the class to inform him a meeting was going on and all teachers were to be present.

"Alright class, I'll be on my way so study on the topic until I'm back and no funny business, specially you Haru". Mr Jomie pointed out getting a lost look from Haru.- "Huh?",he muttered out and the class laughed.

"Alright alright alright no violence too, that's to you Ben"., And the blonde boy Benjiro looked annoyed at hearing this. "You can get to know yourselves". The teacher added and with this he left the class.

Everyone were concentrating on studying, 30minutes past and were no signs of any teacher., They got bored and now started chitchatting before they heard someone speak out.

"Hey everyone, why don't we get to know ourselves like Mr Jomie said, it might be our only chance to do so". It was Haru speaking obviously.

"Haru can you tell me one person you don't know in here?". A girl sitted by his right spoke. It was Reina, the girl Ichika and Himari once mentioned to Yua and Katsumi in their first conversation at the cafeteria.

She was a beauty, long curly brown hair, darker skin tone, pretty brown eyes and lashes, Reina was gorgeous., A typical fun cool chic , her place was found in music and always walked around with her headphones.

"Don't you see those cute girls over there". Haru responded to her referring to Yua and Katsumi and Ichika now spoke almost immediately.

"I knew it, I knew it Haru, there was something fishy that had to do with them, you fox, I knew it". And Haru made a little laugh.

"Come on, it's not like that, they're the only girls new in here". He explained and Reina stroke him with the question- "And the new guy?".

"Come on., Why are you girls making this awkward?, we boys know how to get along with ourselves, we don't need introductions, we just flow, keiichi you're the smarty pants help me here". He drifted to the boy sitted in front of him seeing he couldn't get off the mess he created.

"Unfortunately you've made the wrong turn". The boy named Keiichi simply said and Haru turned to look at the boy sitted at Keiichi's right but he immediately looked away.-Haru wouldn't get him in his mess and luckily Haru turned to Keiichi's left instead.

"Riku!, you're good with ladies, help".- Haru begged but to his dismay the boy named Riku responded with a negative response.- "You've asked the wrong guy, I'm not in for ladies troubles today". hearing this a reaction came from Ichika.

"Hey!" She said with a creased brow's, then turned to Yua who was sitted behind her. "If Haru ever speaks to you, simply give him a slap and if you don't have the heart to, just ignore him". She whispered to Yua and Katsumi and a giggling came from Yua and smile from Katsumi.

"Hey, you!, Ichika what are you gossiping to them about me, huh?" Haru asked in suspense and she turned to him with a glare making him shiver a little,- "girl glare, that is way I'll never have a girlfriend"; he said making an irritated face and Reina chuckled.

Coming from the blonde boy sitted at Haru's left; -"Do yourself a favor and shut your mouth".

"Why is everyone attacking me?, what's wrong?, there's no harm in what I'm suggesting is there Keiichi?". Haru spoke diverting to the boy sitted in front of him and a sigh came from him before saying;- "Why have you been pushing this to me?".

Obviously it was because Keiichi was the class captain so he would have more advantage if he was on his side. "It's just a simple intro",- He'd kept pushing and finally got Keiichi to agree giving a sigh he said;- "We'll let everyone decide".