Princess Jackie's blackmail plan

"Uncle Francis, what are you doing here?" Roy asks. "I'm here to beg you. Not step down," Francis says, as he walks toward Martin and Roy. "Uncle Francis, I understand why you don't want me to step down. But auntie Jackie is forcing my hand.

I don't want her to leak my adoption papers," Roy says. "She's not gonna expose you," Francis says. "How do you know? Roy asks. "I know my sister," Francis says. "Why is she doing this?" Roy asks.

"She's doing this. To see if you are gonna give her. What she wants," Francis says. "I may just have to give her what she wants," Roy says. "No.

You don't. I beg you. Do not step down. You earned the right to be king. My sister is just salty.

She wasn't born the first child. Which would have made her queen. After our mother died. You can not let her win. Roy, you have to fight back," Francis says.

"I can't hear anymore of this," Martin says, as he turns around and starts walking down the hallway. "Can I talk to you in my office?" Roy asks. "Sure," Francis says, as he follows Roy into the king's office. He closed the door. "What is auntie Jackie capable of?" Roy asks, as he sits down behind the king's desk.

"All she's trying to do is scare you into making her queen. She thinks. If she pressures you. You would give in and step down. For years, your grandparents gave her everything she wanted.

She is spoiled. She doesn't deserve to be queen," Francis says. "Do you know what she's planning?" Roy asks. Francis clears his throat. "Well," Roy says.

"I think she probably would go to the press. If you don't step down," Francis says. "She can't do this to me. She needs to be stopped," Roy says. "I don't know," Roy says.

"How are you gonna stop her?" Francis asks. "But just know. I'll have your back every step of the way. But You might want to make a decision quickly," Francis says, as he looks down at his phone. "Why?" Roy asks.

Francis placed his phone in Roy's face. "This is why," Francis says, as Roy reads the headline on the screen. Which reads Princess Jackie's first news conference in five years. "I am tired of this," Roy says, as he stands up and walks out of the king's office. "Roy, where are you going?" Martin asks.

Roy doesn't respond, as he continues walking. Francis chases after Roy. "What's going on?"Martin asks, as he walks around the corner. "He's going after Jackie," Francis says. "Roy, wait.

Don't do this," Martin says. Roy doesn't listen, as he walks into the private dining room. "Roy don't go in there," Francis says, as he and Martin watch Roy walk into the dining room. "Jackie! Roy says, as he walks into the private dining room. "Did you make a decision yet?" Jackie asks, as she looks up at Roy.

"No. I haven't," Roy says. "You don't have much time. I gave you two options," Jackie says, as she taps her purse. Martin and Francis stood behind Roy looking at each other.

"Jackie, cancel the god damn press conference," Roy says. "No," Jackie says, as she stood up and stared down Roy. "Jackie, why are you doing this?" Martin asks. "I'm doing this to get what I am owed," Jackie says. "Jackie, I owe you nothing," Roy says.

"I'll ask you one last time. Cancel the fucking press conference! Roy says, as he sees Jackie laughs. "What's so funny, Jackie?" Martin asks. "I said No! Jackie says. Roy placed his hands on his forehead and sighs.

"During my three years as crown prince. You were nowhere to be found. But suddenly you show up and think I'm just gonna move aside. Hell no" Roy says. "Roy, is that your final answer?" Jackie asks, as she crosses her arms.

"Yes," Roy says. "Before I go. I don't give a fuck about your feelings. I want to be queen," Jackie says, as she starts tapping her purse again. "Fine.

You can be queen," Roy says. "No. Roy, don't do this," Martin says. "Mar, I'm sorry. But I have to do this," Roy says, as he watches Martin down the hallway.