11. Secret

//before reading this please play the song which is mention above to get better feeling while reading the chapter//

Taehyung connects the projector wire to laptop and start the video when Yoongi and Taehyung looking at the video carefully in which Namjoon is in room and in front of him one lady is sitting there , the face is not visible but they can hear what they both are talking about.

"So Park Jimin still thinks that his mother is not because with him because of his father" The lady in the video said to Namjoon when he didn't said anything but nodded.

"So when you meet him that day. Do you told him anything" Namjoon came beside that lady and sit there.

"what are you saying mother don't you know your Joonie never do things against you" His mother smirked and placed her hand on Namjoon shoulder.

"No Namjoon I didn't mean that but I just asked you once again for confirmation. I just waiting for that moment when Yoongi and Jimin going to get married with each other."

"But why mom. what will you going to do that day"

After that video end when Taehyung and Yoongi look at each other with frown.

"Hyung there is nothing after this. How will we know what they are planning" Yoongi sighed and rubbing his forehead in frustration but he remember that one paper he also came with chip.

"Taehyung see there is something written on it" Taehyung went towards yoongi immediately after closing his electronics.

They all are planning something big Yoongi Hyung on your wedding day. We need to use plan B
- Namjoon

Taehyung and Yoongi looked at each other and smirk.

"Its going to be fun" Yoongi smirk grew wider. Taehyung hummed and wear his jacket which he take off before.

"Hyung but we need to be careful as we still don't know what they all plan and attentive towards her cause we dont know who are with her." Yoongi nodded his head and handed over the chip and paper to Taehyung.

"Its already late and we should leave now" He calmly said and leave from there and after few minutes Taehyung also leave from there.

Jimin was preparing his bed but his mind is still stuck on the morning incident when yoongi slide ring in Jimin finger , he don't know but thinks that this thing is already happen with him before. He getting Deja vu of something which he feels for the first time isn't it strange. Jimin mind is stuck on that thing but he shrugged that thought and lay on the bed and covered himself with blanket. He closed his eyes and drown in to the dreamland.

"MOM PLEASE DONT DO ANYTHING TO HYUNG. I will leave him promise mom"

"Jimin no... you cant do like this. You wont leave me. Don't listen them okay"

"No hyung I love you and I cant make your life at risk. I will leave him mom but dont do anything to him"

"Now the time is over. You didn't listen me when I first told you and now there is no use. He will die and today"

~ the sound of gun shoot echoed in the whole room~

"MOM"

Jimin immediately wake up and breathe heavily when he can feel sweat on his forehead and feel his shivering hand. He dont know what he just saw randomly. He have no idea what just happen with him and who all those people he saw in that dream. He get up from his bed and drink some water to calm him self.

"What all just happen. Last time I saw this dream after my birthday which is three months ago then what all this now. Who was the lady whom I call mom and why she want to kill someone"

Jimin thought to himself and grabbed his head while sit down on the chair near him.

"Should I call yoongi he know anything may be" he immediately grab his phone from side table and called Yoongi.

Jimin POV

Yoongi please pick the call. Idk why I called you but my heart is only want you this time. I called him three times but he not answering. What you expecting Jimin, its already mid night why he pick your call. You are not that important person in his life. Don't forget he is marrying you because of your dad now he hates you and he never want to be with you. Tears starting to flow my eyes, did I make really big mistake leaving him. I dont want to behave like this but my condition right now it pathetic and my mind and soul only want yoongi right now.

I circled myself in ball and buried my face in my knees. I'm feeling scared now. Yoongi where you are please come. I looked at window side when I saw Yoongi on glass window. H...he is really here. I didn't wait more and open the window when he jumped inside and I hugged him tightly.

Yoongi......yoongi you came I thought..... I thought you wont" he buried his face in yoongi chest when Yoongi patting Jimin back to calm him down.

"What happen Jimin-ah, did something wrong. Tell me I'm here for you" Yoongi said in his most calm voice and made Jimin sit on the bed.

"Yoongi... that-that dream came. Idk why that lady try to kill you in my dream" Yoongi clench his jaw and looked other side.

"shhhhh Jimin-ah its just dream nothing like happened. See I'm here, in front of you" he Kissed Jimin forehead and softly caressing his cheeks to make him calm.

"Yoongi. If something happend to you then what will happen with-" Jimin stop in between when he realize that what he is going to say while Yoongi waiting for Jimin to complete.

"Complete your words Jimin. I want to hear what will you going to say further" Jimin removed yoongi hand from his face and looked away.

"Yoongi I wanted to say so many things to you but I'm......I'm scared to loosing you......again" His words make Yoongi sigh cause he know what Jimin mean.

"okay if you dont want to say anything then I'm leav-" he didnt able to finish when Jimin placed his lips on yoongi's harsh one. Yoongi taken a back because this sudden moment and heat rush through yoongi body when Jimin start moving his lips make yoongi loose his control and pushed jimin on the side wall and kiss him back.

This time Jimin didnt stop him but pulled yoongi more closer from his waist make yoongi groan in that kiss.

Yoongi enter his tongue in Jimin mouth when Jimin accept that gladly. They both are eating each other lips like they got to taste after long time and its true.

After sometime both pulled out when Jimin became out of breathe, both looking at eachother and saying so much things through their eyes.

Yoongi wanted to say something and before he could say anything, Jimin hugged him and said something make yoongi heartbeat race.

"I know Yoongi you hate me and before you could start hate me more I want to say I love you Yoongi"

//Gosh......such a good chapter it is. I just did some yoonmin interaction hope you love this. I hope now you are getting that what's going in this story and if not then wait for next parts//

words count: 1239