the girl in the window

20 years ago there was a mysterious murder , the case was never solved and the killer never found, the house was abandoned from that moment on....

Recently,one of hidden town's houses has caught people's attention.

They say strange things happen inside that house...

Some claimed to have seen the appearance of a girl in the window.

It's strange cause the house was abandoned 20 years ago... After that horrible incident..
•°•°•°•

I found myself walking into that same house, yes, the one everyone hurried away from, yes, the one that everyone doesn't want to go near,I was currently walking towards it.
it felt as though something was calling me from inside,maybe it was just my curiosity piqued, but i needed to know if it was true, I needed to know why that house was so familiar..

As soon as I entered the door slammed shut.. it had no handle and I didn't see anyway to open it I needed to find another way out cause I didn't like being locked in here.

I decided to take a look at the house.. the left side held a place on the wall where two jackets were hung and an umbrella inbetween them, next to it on the wall was a light switch that was missing its flip handle.

i noticed something in the pocket of one of the jackets, it was a note, but it's torn and i couldn't make out what was drawn on it, but I kept it with me.

i took the umbrella cause it might be useful... As soon as I did, I saw the other jacket floating away by itself which scared the living day light out of me.

"shit!!" I cursed as I vigorously swayed the umbrella side by side as an attempt to protect myself while my eyes were tight shut... I slowly opened my eyes to see nothing and sighed.

"Well the umbrella was useful.." i joked trying to comfort myself cause i was scared as fuck, I was feeling a little regretful that i had entered the house.

Beneath me was a potted plant which had a nice design and below was a floor board which was slightly out of place

To my right were three drawers which had a candle on top, I took the candle and tried to open the drawers, the first one was locked the second one had a picture of a man taken through a window, it had writing on the bottom which said "Thursday 2;1...

To my right were three drawers which had a candle on top, I took the candle and tried to open the drawers, the first one was locked the second one had a picture of a man taken through a window, it had writing on the bottom which said "Thursday 2;14 pm he stood for three hours" it was starting to get Intriguing .... "Hmm" I murmured under my breath as I kept the picture back, the third drawer was empty.

Moving on, I went to the next part of the room, I was first greeted by a goblet (wine glass) that was placed in a cupboard. It seemed to move on it's own "what the actual f**k!, I'm gonna die here!" I exclaimed. I felt like I was actually going to die, not because anything is gonna physically hurt me, but I'm gonna die of fear.. i sighed as i continued observing.