SINNER OR SAINT .1

* 🌬️ what was I made for....

July 25th 2027
In Lagos.

He stared at her , tipsy he ignored her cry.
" Shut up, you whore if you want the money you'll have to shut up !"

She still tried to resist, she was mumbling things he couldn't hear. He didn't care just plunged into her ,he just wanted to fuck drunk , didn't care who she was he needed to forget everything even if it was for a night, this was a good distraction. The perfect distraction to forget her but what was this guilt , this fucking guilt

* * *
March 5th 2027
In Lagos

She stared at the downpour, wasn't sure she would make it on time for her History lecture. It's the month of July,the rains threatened heavily to take off roofs and foundations.Thunder was always ready to devour. Leah coughed loudly as she tried to move to the corridor in haste...it was a slight pace ,as she didn't want mud all over her new cargo pants. She stared at other students standing and waiting for the rain to subside so they could run to their next lecture .

👑Leah👑

Some couples were making out,some students looking with envy. Immediately the rain stopped I dashed out not looking at my way then I bumped into someone my bag fell ,the books I was holding fell.

"Watch where you're going lady" the guy I bumped into barked. I've been timid since birth,one of the qualities I wished I never had. He helped me carry my books and I fled didn't glance for a second until I was far away .I turned and noticed the guy was on low cut dyed gold he looked older and was exchanging greetings with friends. I bit my lips and walked off. I can't even behave normal around people how will I cope in this university. Of all Universities dad decided on this one,not that I am complaining I'm not just used to the drama here it's filled with different classes of people,high,low and middle class. Some of them get too much werey for head
(trans_some of them are too crazy).

I walk towards the longer route to my lecture hall,I don't like people and I don't care most times if the road is far from class as long as I don't see people.I'm good.

I dailed Lucio to ask if he left a seat for me.

He kept the seat for me luckily,I joined him at the second row. The guy was nice to me from the first day we met ,it isn't sexual he's just too sweet.From a middle class family like he mentioned.i didn't really care because he was the most intelligent Historian I know it's like he lived in the past and came back. He knew stories about the Colonialism and Biafra much more than my dad ,he knew our cultures so well. And if you ask me he's still vengeful about the Colonialism,he could argue a point with the lecturer in every class , impressive but could be annoying. I just wished he would Chill a bit. After our lecture I drag him to a canteen nearby.

" A rich kid like you wants to eat there" he Chuckled.

"Why not,I have been eating from mama Bolu since I resumed"

"I just didn't think..."

"That I would eat in such a place,I need to eat real Amala once in a while now ,the food they serve me in my house ehnn... doesn't match up to this woman's food"I chuckled.we took a sit at the last table in the canteen.

A waitress came to us " what would you like ma...?"

"Is there Amala and ewedu ?"I asked.
"Yes ma" she smiled

"Bring two plates and add chicken like two each" I ordered.

" You like food oo" he Chuckled." Rich aunty"

" Food is bae guy"
My phone vibrates

" Oh who's calling me now, it's Desmond"

"Your Desmond"he smiles sheepishly.