CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (S1:E1/E2)

Holly Gribbs.

Gribbs was the newest addition to the LVPD group, a fresh rookie out in the field. Her first case was a low profile one, said to be monitored by Warrick Brown.

Brown had a gambling addiction at this stage, and had difficulty knowing when and where to bet. He hadn't long been gone when he received the dispatch of shots fired and an officer down. He feared the worst and immediately felt responsible...

Sara Sidle.

Sidle was a hand-picked Lvl 3 CSI, chosen by Grissom to join the team and investigate Gribbs' murder. Already this made Sara wary of Warrick and stunted any form of relationship they may have formed.

Subconsciously, Grissom had chosen Sara because he wanted to work with her. There was always something about her, ever since they met 2 years ago. He never expected her to uproot her life to be with him and his team, but somehow he struck gold after hitting rock bottom.

Team CSI/LVPD

Despite the hardship the team had gone through, they'd traded one for another. Sara has fit into the team like she'd be there all along, except for Warrick... Everyone knew about what had happened, and Sara had held him most responsible for Gribbs' death. It put an immediate damper on their relationship, but with Nick and Gil's help, the two eventually had started to get close and work together.

Nick was Warrick's best friend, had been for the past 4 years. They'd been through thick and thin together, frankly there's not much they wouldn't do for one another. So any advice and wisdom Nicky would say, Rick would listen.

Gil was much the same, but for Sara. They weren't best friends as such, but they were close enough to keep contact half way across the country and mutually pine at the same time. She had liked him right from the moment they met, at an educational summit no less, and had had a soft spot for him ever since. Grissom however didn't realise how feelings properly until 5 months of working together.

Hey y'all, thanks for reading so far, be sure to stick around, sorry it's short at the moment but I promise longer parts are to come! Stay tuned, I'd love to see you ❤️ - MJ