Azrael J. Ruddinger

Young Azrael Jason Ruddinger was a nice young person despite His hardships due to his Mild Autism and ADHD he had a mostly supportive family A lovely best friend and A Girlfriend but that was he had everything taken away from with it ending with his death due to Suicide....Or was it Suicide? In hell Azrael had a actual good afterlife doing what he loved he also mostly hung out 2 girls he would become friends with and also a Certain Spider demon and Also Had a Girlfriend named Velvette who he loved dearly before just like with his life he had it taken away with him losing again The worst of it being that Velvette broke up with him. But It wasn't all bad not long after his breakup He had two girlfriends in the form of the Kind Princess of Hell Charlie and Her One Eyed Girlfriend Vaggie. Azrael along with them hope to hinder sinner overpopulation with their hotel instead of Exterminations .

Full Name: Azrael Jason Ruddinger.

Demon Name: It's literally his name.

Age: 19 (Biological) 22 (Chronological)

Title: The Artistic Reaper.

Nicknames: Azzy( By Charlie) Az.( By Angel Dust) Baby Hon Babe Mi Amor Mes Amores( With Charlie) (By Vaggie) Sweetie Baby Honey Babe( By Charlie) Kid( By Husk) The Hot Boy (by Niffty) Darling(by Velvette)

Species: Human (Formerly) Human/Sinner Demon

Year of death: 2017 at the age of 19

Cause of death: Suicide?

Gender: Male.

Sexuality: Bisexual But Female Leaning.

Love Interests: Charlie Morningstar (Girlfriend) Vaggie (Girlfriend).

Ex-Interests: Velvette (Ex-Girlfriend)

Family: Joseph Ruddinger. (Father) Ashley Ruddinger (Mother) Zariah Ruddinger (Oldest Sister) Kimberly "Kim" Ruddinger (Older Sister)

Occupation: Artist in Residence and Vice-Manager of the Hazbin Hotel.

Affiliation: The Hazbin Hotel Sqaud.

Personality: Kind, Loyal, Shy, Determined, Emphatic, Creative, Introverted, Sweetheart.

Height: 5'5.

Voice Actors: Anthony Del Rio (Pilot) Ben Platt (Main Show)

---------Abilities---------

Paint Manipulation
Pyrokinesis
Prehensile Tail
Hybrid-Demon Physiology
Demonic Transformation
Teleportation
Flight
Demonic Magic.
Art Virtuoso
Music Virtuoso
Skilled in Hand-To Hand combat.
Dancing Mastery
Nigh-Invulnerability
Semi-Immorality
- -------------------
Appearances:
Main Series and current outfit after Side Story #3 New Threads

Dancing MasteryNigh-InvulnerabilitySemi-Immorality- -------------------Appearances:Main Series and current outfit after Side Story #3 New Threads