Sequel! & Author's Note

Hello everyone!

     I have some announcements.  Recently, I've begun rewatching BNHA and have been really wanting to write a sequel.  On top of that, while I feel this book is good as an xreader, there was a big jump in the end to the finale and there were things I wanted to do with this book that the series didn't lend itself to.  For that reason, I am rewriting this book.  There won't be any huge changes—the plot and information is the same—but I feel that some of the ways I wrote this book is a little juvenile and I feel I can do much better in my 3 years of experience I've gained since then.  If you've already read this book, there is no need for you to reread it (but I would appreciate it lol).
     So, I'm announcing that I am making a sequel!  And on top of that, this book will end a little sooner than it did previously.  While I love the last chapters I wrote and I fully plan on integrating most of what I wrote previously into the new book, there's so much more I want to do with this storyline and the series itself.  With the huge time jump in those chapters, it's just not possible to continue without moving them.  
     I'm not decided on a name for the sequel just yet, so I won't be publishing any chapters until I get that sorted out as well as a cover and gif.  I will update this chapter whenever it is published so keep a look out!

     Also, I'd like to take this moment to say that I am going to be posting my xOC version of this book.  I understand many of us are here for the xreader portion, but with a sequel coming, if you wanted to skim (or even fully read) the xOC version to remind yourself of the story beats and see the updated writing, it would mean the world to me.  I'm very emotionally invested in this character and feel she fits very well into this story and this universe.  

     And much appreciation to everyone who's read this book.  I put a lot of effort into it and while I know that it's not anywhere near perfect, I'm still quite happy with the result.  

     Thank you all so much!  Chow!