Side Story#3 New Threads

It's been almost a week since Charlie decided to open her hotel and Alastor made his unexpected reappearance after his 7 year absence. Everyone minus The Throuple (Azrael, Charlie, and Vaggie) were doing stuff  Nifty was cleaning a table and killing bugs  Angel was at the bar counter flirting with Husk which was getting on the Cat demon's nerves. And Alastor was reading a book. When Azrael Charlie and Vaggie came in talking about stuff they were almost at the front door When Angel called out to them

Angel: "Hey where are you three goin'." He said from his spot at the bar.

Azrael:"Oh Uh.... We're going to the mall to get some new outfits and other stuff."  The Reaper stated putting his hands behind his back. This caught everyone's attention for a bit.

Angel:"Oh well Do you think I can come along as well I've been dying to get some new clothes and some other stuff.

Charlie:"Sure Angel you can come along with us I don't mind what about  you two?"

Azrael: "I-I don't mind it's been a long time me and Angel went somewhere together."
Angel smiled after hearing that.

Vaggie: "As long he doesn't cause any trouble I'm fine."

Angel: "Oh Don't worry I won't I'll play nice Toots."

Alastor: "Then I guess you won't mind if I come along as well I need to get some new clothes and radios."

Nifty: "I Wanna Go too I love Shopping!"

Charlie: "Great you guys can come along to."

Charlie turned to Husk and asked him if he wanted to come along for their trip.

Charlie: "What about you Husk? You wanna come along to?" She said

Husk: "Eh...Fuck it Why Not." He stated as he cleaned a glass.

Charlie looked very excited that she and her friends were going out all together as group for the first time.

Charlie: "Ok then Let's go!"