chapter 02

"Maybe i just need to drop out of the college and go-nah, I'll just bear professor lee instead" said jisung and stares at felix who absolutely was not listening to him.
"Are you even listening to me?" Asked jisung.
"Okay i hate this conversation starter" felix said as he nodded his head in yes.
"Well at least you're listening right now, I'll be late for college tomorrow" jisung informed and felix gave him a questioning stare.
"I mean like why don't tell me that it's cause of the presentation?" Asked felix.
"No i have to go somewhere with him" jisung pointed I.N who was sleeping on the mattress a bit away from the sofa.
"Okay so it's obviously a lie that he has a test tomorrow,....so.....why did he not go to see his parents?" Felix asked curiously.
"Well i don't know the whole thing but i took a guess he was just not as in a change of environment..." jisung said as he looked at the clock." I think we need to sleep now otherwise we'll be late for the school"
The both of the boys went to sleep next whole week was no different for them they went to college and from college to home.
There was nothing much to do as it was just start of the semester so the both of them only wanted to focus on the studies.
"Okay class so I'm handing you your assignments remember to complete them on time if not i won't be giving any exceptions for the penalties" hyunjin said as he put the notes in his bag and went out.
"Yah!" Felix whisper yelled.
"What?" Asked jisung who was sitting in the next row.
"Have you seen my assignment? " Felix asked.
"Yeah i just saw yuna handing it to professor" jisung said and felix begun to smile awkwardly.
"What?"
"Nothing it was your maths assignment nothing else"
"And you're telling me this now?!"
Jisung yelled making the whole class stare at him.
"Woah easy there jisung what happened? " asked the other student.
"That's it. For better for worse i ask you ti bury me right here" jisung said as he laid on the ground.
"What are you doing?" Asked felix.
"I did complete my maths assignment today and it's gone with that fine man so kill me cause i don't want to be eaten by professor lee"
Jisung said.
"What's with that dramatic ass just say it you need your assignment I'll bring it back for you"
Felix said and walked out of the class like it was just placed in the canteen area.
The bell rang and the professor walked into the class. "Good morning class,..." a grey haired sat  on the chair placing his bag on the desk."okay so as we are already done with this week's test i don't think we should over work ourselves so I'll just check-" minho stared at jisung who was continuously staring at his watch. "Mr han jisung i think you're in too hasty for this class to be over?" Minho raised his eyebrow.
"No it's not like that it's just i-"
"Good i think we'll see each other after class, are you done with your assignment? " asked minho.
"Yes I'm but i have somewhere to be I'll call you later!" Jisung said and left without his bag.
"Call me later? What does he think he is my friend?" Minho bit his lips to avoid getting a grin on his face.

_
"Excuse me, professor,..." felix called and hyunjin stopped in the hallway."What?"
"What?" Felix repeated.
"What? I think you're the one who's following me, so lee felix? What do you want?" Asked hyunjin as he stared at the boy with intense stare.
"Nothing much i just want to-"
"To say sorry for that day?" Hyunjin asked.
"Yeah that too but right now i need one of the assignments back it's misplaced in these"
Felix explained himself.
"Do you believe in past lives?" Hyunjin asked.
"Don't be absurd, there's no thing such as" felix said and hyunjin was only shook the way he talked.
"Give me that assignment i don't want to be late for my next class" felix said as hyunjin walked toward the table in the corner of the hallway.
"Here help yourself out" hyunjin said and felix  begun to look for the assignment after like 2 minutes he found it.
"Here is my assignment,  I'm sorry for the inconvenience " felix said and walked away.
"Lee felix come back here!" Hyunjin said in loud voice.
Felix rolled his eyes as he was already too late for the class.
"What now,...sir?" Asked felix.
"Nothing it's just i wanted to ask that if you'd like to be my model -"
"Yes you can ask me later but right now I'm getting late" felix said and ran back towards the class.
"Hey no running in the hallways" hyunjin said with a smile on his face.

_
Jisung went direct to the high school where he saw I.N was standing under a tree's shade.
And on the other side with the security guard there was an unfamiliar woman asking for I.N.
'Probably it's his mom' jisung took a guess and then went towards them.
"Good evening mrs yang...you're looking for jeongin right?" Jisung asked with a smile on his face.
"Yes i was hoping that he would spend his summer vacation with his family this time-"
"Too bad aunty they need to take pre-classes for the college " jisung continued." And didn't mrs kang tell you that he went yo the summer camping right now?" Jisung stared at I.N who was bowing for thanking him from the distance.
'Ugh seriously why am i doing this' jisung stared at mrs yang."okay if that is then I'll tell his dad that he can't see him right now" mrs yang went away and jisung sighed in relief.
The both of them went to the restaurant and ordered their food." Now would you like to tell me that why did you make me lie?" Jisung asked.
"Nothing much my mom doesn't know i dyed my hair-" I.N stopped in the sentence."just believe me you don't want a headache hyung anyway thank you so much for helping me today I'll make sure to pay you back"
"You don't need to do that just share your problems if you feel like no one is by your side I'll wait untill you're comfortable with sharing"
Jisung said as he sipped his boba tea.
"Wow you're so cool hyung."I.N complemented and jisung jumped off his chair as his phone rang.
"Yeah I'll be there..... sorry I.N i need to go ill talk to you later make sure you come home- uh by home i mean felix's place" jisung said as he left.

_
"And you're telling me that you just skipped the class ?" Felix asked as  he handed jisung his assignment.
"It's not that i did that on purpose i just didn't had any other option i was getting late..." said jisung as he looked at the assignment.
"Anyway I'm thankful to you for getting me my assignment back".
"Uh don't mention it,.... where's your aunt?" Felix asked.
"She's gone to shopping with other ladies of the town, where are your parents?" Jisung changed the topic.
"They went to attend the seminar of my sister " felix said. As jisung told him his phone was ringing.
"It's not mine it's your phone that's ringing" felix corrected as he went to the kitchen with he plates in his hands."Who's it?"
"Professor lee..." said jisung and felix gave him a questioning look.
"Why is he calling you?"
"I don't know i just said before leaving I'll call you later-"
"Wait you've called mr lee minho before?" Felix said highlighting it.
"No it's my habit saying to people I'll call you later when i leave them in the middle of something" jisung explained."now I'll ask why he called me." Jisung went out of the room to answer the call.

_
Hyunjin came out of the shower with a towel on his waist as he stared at his phone which was placed on the table along side with the bed.' Maybe i should just call him' he thought as he picked up his phone and then dialled a phone number. But before the person could answer he call hyunjin's friend called him.
"Fuck him, literally why out of all times now?" Hyunjin cursed as he answered the phone call.
"Yes what do you want?" Hyunjin asked.
"What do you mean? I called you because i missed you"
"Seo changbin! I'm tired I'll call you later right now I'm tired as fuck please it's only been a week" hyunjin said." Why don't you have any other friends I'll call you later i need to make a bussiness call"
"Why are you whining, honey?" Minho walked into the room without making any noise and said it right in Hyunjin's ear.
"Aish- you scared me!" Hyunjin jumped as his towel slipped off.
"Shibal-!" Hyunjin yelled.
"Yah- hyunjin are you okay! Hwang hyunjin answer me right now!"
Changbin screamed out of the phone.
"Oooh you're friend is super worried I'll put these into the fridge" minho walked away.
"Nothing happened it's just my roommate scared me I'm fine thanks for the concern, I'll call you later" hyunjin explained.
"Wait why was he calling you honey-"
"Good night" hyunjin hung up.