chapter 00

"Okay I'll see you later...." a cute blonde haired, had freckles on his face wearing a bag pack said goodbye to an old couple standing in the shop and walked away. It was not a like big city or any developed city it was more like some kinda a small countryside place with a few people living there. The blonde haired guy walked to the college with a bright smile on his face greeting everyone he saw at the street it was a small town so everyone knew each other it would be a surprise if they someone new in the town.
"YAH!!!! YAH felix! Wait For me!" A cute boy who had a small waist, wore specs and had  black hairs screamed from the distance as he ran towards the Blondie. Felix stopped and waited for his friend." Wow, i thought you already left for the college,.."
"Who? Me? Left without being  late its a good one.... i slept in,..." the boy said as he set the bag pack  and his specs and tried to catch his breathe."did you finish your assignment?" Felix asked the boy, "yeah but i couldn't finish the maths assignment....also i think i'm gonna fail the test.." said the guy.
"Good morning felix hyung ,jisung hyung..." a small boy going to the village with his mom said, "aren't you two getting late?" Asked the mother."go to school if not you'll probably get a notice.." the mother said and went  her way.
"Okay so lets go jisung we can't skip the school today.." the both of them went to the school departed in the hallways and met in the recess.
"I'll go to the Seoul next month..." said felix as jisung stole a piece of cheese cake from his plate.,"yah eat yours !" Felix said as jisung mocked him. "At least you're going for a vacation i can't even go there..."
"Okay so jisung are you going to tell-"
Before felix could ask something his stomach growled."did you not-"
"Don't say it!"Felix said as his face turned slightly red with embarrassment.
"What? Did you not poo-" felix interrupted jisung from completing his sentence.
"Han jisung! , I'm telling you don't say it- i'll skip the class" said felix in a deep voice making the other one believe he is mad and rushed towards the restroom.
Felix and jisung had been best friends since they were born. Their patents were neighbours before they were even born like twins.
felix was born after a day when jisung was born they grew up together snd went school together they more like sunshine twins of the village but later jisung's patents had to move out and he moved with aunt. The bell rang jisung finished his assignment and rushed to the class.
"Good morning class,..." a man who had raven black hairs, a fine handsome face, broad shoulders and tall body walked into the class everyone  in the class started to whisper about how handsome the man was some of them even took pictures of him. The mole beneath his eye was making the man even more attractive, he was too beautiful to be real.
"Okay so class listen...." not only his face was beautiful but his voice was too pretty. "I'm going to be your new arts professor, my name is hwang hyunjin, you can call me teacher or mr. Hwang if not professor hwang" hyunjin continued." Okay class tell me your names so i won't have any problem" the students introduced themselves .

The period bell rang and the students started to walk out of the classroom.
Jisung sighed in relief that there was no longer next lecture as their history teacher had to leave early cause his daughter got into an acident.
Felix met jisung in the library who was still trying to figure out how did the question got zero as an answer.
" jisung how about you just go and ask the professor to teach you ?" Asked felix.
"ain't no way he's going to tell me that again the last time i asked him he looked at me as if he was going to eat me" jisung explained and slammed the book to shut in frustration.
"Maybe i should just drop out of this class,...." jisung took off his specs and rubbed his eyes "I'm tired let's get something to eat" jisung said as he stood up.
"Uh, good thing i found you right here hyung" a boy with puppy eyes walked towards jisung. The boy had black hairs and  was hella cute.
"Yes what do you want seungmin?" Felix asked as jisung looked for his specs.
"Why do you even take off them when you know you're blind without them?" Felix handed jisung his specs.
"I'll see you later, i have somewhere to be,....bye seungmin" felix excused himself and walked towards the exit.
"I'm sorry about that...yes why were you looking for me?" Asked jisung.
"Yes professor lee told you to come to his office and mrs. kang asked you to pick up her nephew from the school"
Seungmin said.
"I'm sorry but i have to pick I.N up if if not my aunt's gonna kill me,..." jisung said and walked away.
'Dang it now I'll have to think of some excuse,..' seungmin thought and went back to the professors' office.

_
"I'm home..." jisung said as he entered the house where his aunt was in the kitchen making dinner.
"Oh you're home did you pick up I.N?"asked the aunt
"yes and i also dropped him to his friend" jisung said in frustration.
"Now I'm going to take a shower,..."
"Your mom called-" miss han stopped in the middle and then the room was filled with awkward silence.
"I guess I'll stay with I.N for a while,.." said jisung and went out of the house.

Felix walked past the classroom  and saw someone wearing all black clothes.'a thief' it crossed felix's mind and he ran into the class and gripped the taller guy's hand although the man's hand were bigger as compared to felix he still managed to grip one.
"What do you think you are doing?" Felix asked in his deep voice. But the man just had a pause and then turned his face toward the boy." I'm sorry but have we met before?"
The man asked and felix just forgot for a moment what he was talking about as he was mesmerized by the beauty of the man in front of him.
The man was wearing his hair all pushed back with gel, he had wore a black tuxedo over a white shirt.
"Have we met before" the man asked after pausing for 2 minutes straight.
"No why do you think you're stealing here I'll call the police,..." felix said.
"Are you a student here?" Asked the man as he noticed the bag on blonde's shoulders.
"Yes why do you want to know?" Felix asked as he noticed the man had held his hands not him."which year?"
"Why do you want to know?" Felix released his hands as he took out his phone "if you don't tell me right now I'll call the police".
'Why the heck he is so tall' felix thought as he looked into his eyes to threat him.
"Yah! Felix! What do you think you are doing? " a girl from the hallway walked into the class.
"Nothing yuna, he's trying to steal from here" said felix.
"And what makes you think that? You missed the class today didn't jisung tell you he is our new arts professor "
'Fuck, I'm so done' felix cursed himself as he moved away from the professor.
"Okay you're felix nice to meet you i'm Hwang hyunjin your arts professor" hyunjin said with a smile on his face.
"O- I just remembered i had somewhere to be-" said felix as he ran out of the class without looking back.