chapter 04

Hyunjin rushed into the bathroom. When he had applied the soap on his body he realised that there was no water anymore.
"Yah-minho!" Hyunjin called as he grabbed the towel from the styler and wrapped it around his waist."why didn't you tell me that there is no water?"
"I thought you knew?" Minho said as he stared at the guy in towel.
"Literally how would i know I don't live here unlike someone" hyunjin said as he wiped off the soap from his eyes."okay you wait here I'll go and and get waterman  for you"
"You have a waterman here?"
Hyunjin's day started with a bad luck he woke up late he couldn't take a peaceful shower. That wasn't enough when he walked out of the house to his car he realised that the one tyre of it was torn.
"Seriously why out of all days this one had to be the worst?" Hyunjin sat on the table in the front of the car.
"Why is it your birthday today?" Minho asked as he started  engine of his bike that had a double scooter with it."Care to go with me?" He wore the helmet as he handed hyunjin the other helmet.
"Yeah fine I'll just go with you today..." hyunjin sat behind minho and they went to the college.
Later on the college went the same as before hyunjin was happy as he had a class with felix.

Felix bought his food from the canteen and he walked back the table where a black haired boy and a boy with specs were sitting.
"When is san coming back?" Felix asked as jisung also stared at the boy wanting to know when will wooyoung's boyfriend return.
"I don't know maybe after this weekend he said he had to take care of a business..." wooyoung said as he continued eating his food.
"So did you have a great time in busan..." felix asked.
" i mean yes you could say that it was a great time with san..." wooyoung muttered some words and then continued eating his food.
"Okay miss kim.." hyunjin stared at the boy who was sitting on the table.
'That must be his friend' hyunjin guessed and excused himself. As he walked towards tbe trio's table.
"Felix are you done with your classes?" Hyunjin asked as wooyoung stared at him remembering that he was the one who he came to home last night.
"No i have 2 more classes to attend so you'll have to wait..." felix explained as he noticed wooyoung signing jisung about who was hyunjin.
"I'll text you when I'm done with my classes..." felix said as he waved his hand to say leave now.
"Okay I'll go and get my car..." hyunjin said as he walked away." I hope you enjoy your meal with your friends"
"So you have something to share" wooyoung said as he stared at the boy.
"What why would i have something to share?" Felix said as he sipped his drink.
"I don't know maybe you have something new in your life..." wooyoung teased the boy.
"No i don't he's just our new arts professor and asked me to be a model for his painting" felix explained as the bell rang.
"So now i gotta go cause i have to attend more classes than you" wooyoung left the table first.
"What about you?" Felix stared at jisung.
"Nothing much I'm going to class"
"Not about this how long do I.N has to stay at my house i mean like my parents and sister came back yesterday"
"Oh so i think I'll ask him to move back..."
Jisung said as he stood up putting his bag on.
"Why do you have your bag with you don't tell me you're going to skip the school again?" Felix asked.
"Yeah I'll have to..."
"What do you mean you'll have to?"
"I mean firstly i thought i should just make up an excuse to stop helping I.N but i don't think i can do that anymore..." jisung said as felix stared at him with a questioning look.
"I overheard his conversation with his mom on his phone I'll tell  you later... trust me it's really serious" jisung walked out of the room.
Felix paid for the boys and went back to his class.
After felix was done with his classes he walked out of the classroom while calling jisung to ask if he went home but his phone was unreachable.
"Damn it i swear to god if it's not something really serious I'll break his head" felix said as he texted hyunjin that he was done with the classes.
After waiting for 5-7 minutes hyunjin pulled the car in right in front of the boy who was standing on stares.
"I'm sorry I'm late there was a jam in the middle of the road,..." hyunjin said as he looked at the boy from the car.
"Why are you still in the car?" Felix asked as he opened the car's door to put his bag in.
"Get in the car..." hyunjin said as he avoided the
Question.
Felix got into the car amd he brusted in laughter."don't tell me this was the reason that you're not getting out of the car?" Felix stared at the man whose pants and shoes were a total mess.
"Yeah.....," hyunjin said as he pinched the bridge of his nose.
.........