(𝐒𝟏) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑𝟐

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐈 check myself, to make sure i have everything i needed. My headlight, yup. Flashlight, walkie-talkie, yup. Katana, yup.

I then look at my pants to make sure i have the chain i found earlier incase of emergencies. As i check through, making sure i had everything i heard Aiden exclaimed "Oh! It's the killies!"

I turn to look to see what he was talking about. I then realized he was talking about the knives in Ashlyn's shoe. "No, don't call them that." Ashlyn says with a deadpanned expression on her face.

"Why? They're like wheelies but y'know with knives. Your dad's pretty awesome to make something like that. They didn't even break when you used them during practice." Aiden says as he wears usual smiling.

I remember earlier that day when Ashlyn broke the coconut in half with what Aiden called the "killies". I slightly sweatdrop. '..Those thing can do some serious damage.' I think to myself.

"My mom's the one who made them actually." Ashlyn corrects him before she pauses for a moment.

"Hey um, before we go- i just wanted to.. apologize.. for earlier. When i snapped at you guys." Ashlyn tells all of us as she glances at us to see how we would react to her apologizing.

"It's okay now, don't worry. Like (Your name) said earlier, we all have our moments." Taylor reassures Ashlyn with her warm smile.

"Yeah, Tyler has his everyday." Aiden tells her, in a bit of a teasing tone. Of course he said it with his usual smile and glanced over at Tyler. I cover my mouth as i try to stifle my laugh at his comment.

"Excuse me?" Tyler says in an annoyed voice. "G-guys we just stopped fighting. Please don't start again.." Logan says as he sweatdrops.

"Alright, then let's do this." Ashlyn tells us. We all then get out the bus we were currently in and head towards the bus that we could climb and be on top of the wall.

All of us are now on top of the walls ducking, minus Aiden who was stretching. "Get down." Ashlyn tells him. He then ducks down.

Ashlyn the turns to face Logan. "You sure your injury is doing okay Logan?" She asks him. Logan nods as he lifts up his shirt to show the now scar.

"Yeah, it's pretty much gone now. It's weird." He says. 'Hmm.. so his injury also healed fairly quickly, that's interesting.' I think to myself.

"Imagine we have some superpowers in this dimension haha." I say as i laugh a bit. Ashlyn gives me and unamused look. "Okay, Logan, get into your position then." Ashlyn tells him. Logan nods and gets into his position.

Aiden looks at Ashlyn with his phone in his hand. "Now?" He asks her. She gulps, nervously before responding. "Now."

Aiden presses the button on his phone and 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬 started to play on the speakers he put up.

♪ 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐒

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓,

𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄

𝐀 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄!! ♪

Tyler deadpans. "Are you serious? Party walkers??" He asks a bit dumbfounded. Aiden then runs fast. "It's a good song!" He then jumps off the wall. My eyes widen in surprise and i quickly look i've the edge of the wall.

"Aiden, the rope! The rope!" Ashlyn exclaims to him, shouting in a panic. He lands to the ground.

𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐝.

"It's okay! i'm durable!" He tells Ashlyn as he smiles.

We then start to climb down our ropes. "Idiot!" Ashlyn tells Aiden. "We're doing this ahhh.. we're really doing this. Alright, it's okay. We can do it. Go team." Taylor says in encouragement. We all then land on the ground safely.

"Run!" Ashlyn yells and we all begin to sprint towards her house. It seemed to attract some of the phantoms attention as we ran and they turned to face us and start to chase after us. I begin to grow nervous.

'We all best pick up the pace..' I think to myself as i run a bit faster.

————
Word count; 635
April 25ᵗʰ, 2024
————

EDIT;
Word count; 692
June 19ᵗʰ, 2024

————