(𝐒𝟐) 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

𝟑ʳᵈ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 was at loss for words, taken aback from Taylor's sudden outburst. The teens tried to comfort her.

"...Tay, take a deep breath.. we need to-" Logan was cut off by a loud scream.

The teens turned towards where the scream came from. All of them well aware of who it came from.

"Tyler.." Taylor mumbles, her voice shaking.

The lights above them flicker until the light bulbs go out.

"..What's happening-" Naomi asked, confused. "Mom..?" Lily asked Naomi, her body slightly shaking out of fear. Naomi didn't respond and looks out the window.

Her eyes widen and she gasps. She quickly stands up, lily in her arms as she held her close. She backed away from the windows immediately.

Most of the adults followed suit.

Outside the window stood, many human like figures, pitch black, and wide, disturbing grin.

Phantoms.

The next moment the lights flicker back on and they disappear.

"A- Aiden, come here we're leaving-" Jessica says as she gets cut off by Aiden's shouts.

"Taylor, stop!" Aiden shouts. Aiden, holding back Taylor, along with Logan.

"You need to let the doctors handle it! If we go back there, then we're going to get kicked out!" Aiden tries to reason with her. Of course, to no avail.

"Let go! He needs me!! TYLER!" She cries out.

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌.

𝐓𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐫 was thrashing around as multiple doctors beside him held him down to the bed. "Hold him!" One of them says.

"GET.. OFF!" Tyler shouts as he gets out a few doctors hands.

He gasps for air as he continues to thrash around. 'That was Taylor just now, right? Is this the hospital?' Tyler asks himself before his eyes widen at a specific thought.

'Is she hurt?'

"I SAID GET OFF!" Tyler shouts as he got out the doctors hold and bolted away from the bed, heading for the door.

"Hey, stop!!" One of the doctors shouts for him.

Tyler felt a tug on his arm and realized one of the wires, connected to the bed tugged on his skin. His eyes widened and without thinking ripped it off.

He ran out the room and into the hall, holding his side. 'It feels like my side is burning.. am i still in those trees..?' His eyes then widen.

"(Your name).." He mumbled and glanced back for a moment.

Tyler shook his head and continued running. 'She'll be okay- I'm not sure where she landed in the phantom dimension but i'm sure she'll be okay.' Tyler reassured himself.

'You need to find Taylor.' He reminds himself and continues looking for his twin.

𝟏ˢᵗ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖.

Why haven't you awaken yet, my dear?

'I don't know.' I respond back.

Hm, strange. You should've woken up.

I shrug and sigh.

Well, it may be that it's not that your unconscious in reality but rather-

My eyes widen. 'But rather the phantom dimension..'

That would be correct. I assume someone will have to wake you up in reality. But, it seems more so that they can't enter your room beside the doctors.

I groan in frustration. 'Are they at least okay?'

I'm afraid i cannot say. I only know within the hospital room we're at.

'Well.. i guess that makes sense.'

But, your friend that fell with you awoken and your friends are distressed.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion as i feel a random chill up my spine. 'What was that..?'

That would be your friends. They're displaying such strong emotions. May i remind you that the more stronger the emotions the more risk everybody in the hospital has in being transferred to the phantom dimension.

I press my lips together. 'That's how much of an impact our emotions have in the real world?..' I ask a bit skeptically.

That would be correct, my dear.

————
Word count; 648
June 22ⁿᵈ, 2024
————