𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭

𝐾𝑦𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑦𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑎
                             𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢 𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢 𝑛𝑎
                              𝐷𝑖𝑙,𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑏ℎ𝑎𝑙 𝑗𝑎 𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑎
                    𝑃ℎ𝑖𝑟 𝑚𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑡𝑢
                               𝐷𝑖𝑙,𝑦𝑒ℎ𝑖 𝑟𝑢𝑘 𝑗𝑎𝑎 𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑎
                    𝑃ℎ𝑖𝑟 𝑚𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑡𝑢

                                 𝐾𝑦𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑖 𝑦𝑒 𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑎𝑎                             𝐽𝑎𝑛𝑢 𝑛𝑎 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑗𝑎𝑛𝑢 𝑛𝑎                              𝐷𝑖𝑙,𝑠𝑎𝑚𝑏ℎ𝑎𝑙 𝑗𝑎 𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑎                    𝑃ℎ𝑖𝑟 𝑚𝑜ℎ𝑎𝑏𝑏𝑎𝑡 𝑘𝑎𝑟�...

And , I heard giggles

ehheehehehe

and these giggles were from Dr. Crazy.

I looked in the direction of the kitchen, and it caught all my attention.
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 as I stood near the entrance.

I saw Ammi and her laughing. One of her hair strands came on her face, and she got irritated while laughing, she huffs and tugs the hair strand behind.𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆, 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒆... 𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒆!!!

Wait a fucking minute

what the fuck is wrong with me ?

I realised i was admiring her no!

staring at her yes! What?

It was like my attention was about to shift, but then our eyes met. 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒛𝒆𝒍 𝒐𝒓𝒃𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒆, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕. I can't explain it, it's just a weird feeling!

what's wrong with you ?

WHAT THE FUCK

CONTROL CONTROL

She was still looking at me, and our eye contact was still there. But then, I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Ammi say, "𝗔𝘇𝗶𝘇, 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱?" We both broke eye contact, and I looked at Ammi, saying, "𝗢𝗵, 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁." I tried to play it cool.

𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚? My Mind Mocked

𝐹𝑈𝐶𝐾𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐻𝑈𝑇 𝑈𝑃

I smiled at Ammi, and she glanced at me before turning to Seher, saying,"𝗟𝗲𝘁,𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁." Seher nodded, and and as they made their way out of the kitchen, Seher brushed past me. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏!