Disclaimer

Disclaimer

This is a work of Fiction. Name, Characters, Businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. The author does not mean to harm or deliver any insult to any religious group in the story. The scenes in this story are purely fictional and are written for dramatic purposes, they do not in whatsoever way stand as a proof for historical events.

Copyright © 2024by Poohbearww

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof. May not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

Without the express written permission of writer Except the use of brief description in a book review.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hello guys.

After a long time finally, I could reenter my account. I had some problems in my email I'd, and for that I couldn't publish any chapters of "The Desert Flower". And now I can't even find that book in my account. That's why I started a new story. I'm trying to find that book. And Once I succeed in regaining that one, I will inform you guys. But for now, I think I'll write this one. And after it ends, then I'll write the other one. I'm cautious this time. My I'd and blah blah are protected. So yes, Sorry for the inconvenience. I'm extremely sorry for my fickle behavior. I promise it's not gonna happen again. Forgive me guys.