7: Pervert!

It was 7.30pm already.
And I was waiting for him.

I didn't know what to do. I just fed him that shitty lie but now, I'm the one feeling nervous. I just hope, no one knows about it. In these days, it was crystal clear that I had feelings for him.

Whenever I see any couple, their faces change into ours.

When I feel any aromatic wind on me, my head turns around to find him.

Whenever I see him writing something, my brain automatically imagines his hands in mine, how it would feel like.

Whenever I see him talking, my heart cries to know how his lips would taste on mine.

Though I hate those formal address, Ms. Raj Choudhary, but it always sounds so hypnotic in his voice.

He has taken me over and my soul is surrendered to him completely.

I sighed. Taking a sip from my coffee, I turned my head to see, it was 7.50pm.
What happened? He is always punctual?

I rushed towards the lamp table to grab my cell. I was going to dial his number when a knock was heard.
It has to be him.

Throwing my phone on the couch, I marched towards the main door.

I opened the door and a sweaty Hriday came in sight.

"Did you just run here or something?"
I asked confusedly.

"Nothing. Just caught up into something. Now move aside."

He was a mess. His shirt was totally wet. He was gasping for air, placing his hands on his knees.

I moved aside to let him come in.
He walked inside, towards the couch. Rubbing his hands on his hairs, which were basically wet, he looked at me.

"Do you plan to stand there all the time? Don't be shy, you can sit."
What?
Boy, it's my house.

I rolled my eyes on him. He narrowed his eyebrows.

"You are totally wet and don't mind but you stink. Wanna shower?"

"Um. No. It would be great if you give any perfume or something."

"That's gross. You guys are so dirty."
He shrugged.

"Why don't you change then? You can wear my brother's shirt."

"Okay."

Wah.. Progress.

I smiled.

He was dressed simply in a t-shirt and jeans. But this attire, effortless yet captivating, hugged his form with casual elegance, a perfect complement to his natural charm. His face looking like a masterpiece crafted by goddesses, drawing me closer with every smile.

In his gaze, I found solace.
On his smile, I found paradise.
I looked away.

Girl, you are creepy.
Maybe!

I moved towards my brother's room to grab a shirt. Placing my hands on my chest, I calmed myself.

Yash. Calm down.

Hmm. It's the first meeting and you are being like this. Best of luck for your upcoming so called classes.

Shut up.

I sighed for last time, before grabbing a T-shirt from bhai's cupboard.

I went to him. He was going through my novel.