3: Have you been drinking redbull?

Hriday dragged me to the near by alley and pushed me against the wall. Standing in a feet distance, he gripped my shoulder tightly.

"What are you doing? Leave me." I said trying to remove his hands.

"Kindly state all of your intentions here. I know you and your friends have plotted something against me." He yelled banging his other hands beside me on the wall.

What!!

"Have you been drinking Redbull?"
Tf are you asking?

"Huh?"

"I mean why so angry? And yes we didn't plot anything against you. I just wanted to talk about the reason for which you got this low marks. That's it." I said pushing him off me and standing in a good 3 feet distance.

Okay. That's good.

He sighed. "Why do you ask?"

"We are friends-"

"We aren't. We talked about it already for god sake." He said massaging his temple.

"Okay as you say. We are rivals. That's why I want to know."

"You are crazy. Fine I couldn't study. Thare. Happy? Now don't show yourself again and again." He came closer pointing his finger towards me.

"It's not a legit reason. And you're being mean for nothing." I said stepping one step closer to him.
Two can play game here. Hah!

"And you're showing this fake concern for nothing." He again came one step ahead.

"It's neither fake nor concern. I want to say that study. So that we can do a proper rivalry." I took the final step.
He was looking directly into my eyes.

God. This is so close. If anyone push me then I would literally end up kissing him.
Is he not affected a little bit?

He backed off after some seconds. Maybe realizing our proximity.
"I'm studying. You don't need to advice me for that. Goodbye." He said looking away. Wait, is he blushing? He looked at me for last time before leaving the alley.
Rude monkey.
I also left the alley after him.

He is insane.
Is he?
Yes.

Wait. Ye chakkar me, main toh ghar ki baat bhul hi gayi. Atleast me wahan abhi nahi jaana chahti. Toh fir jaun kahan?

(Wait, I forgot about home, while solving this matter. Atleast I don't want to go there for now. But where should I go then?)

I was walking while thinking about the scene I saw at home.
People in this world are really hypocrite. They always lecture others, but when it comes to them, they don't obey their own so called rules. Tsk.

Crossing the road, I looked back to see an old lady trying to collect some things from ground. Maybe those fell while crossing the road. I should help her. As it was already 9pm, there were less vehicles.

I walked back to her before kneeling infront of her. She looked up, I smiled. Then started to collect the remaining things.
What is she doing here at this time? With all these grocery things? Doesn't she have anyone to buy all these?

After organizing all things in her bag, I helped her to cross the road.

"Thank you, beta." The lady smiled. I did the same.

"Koi baat nahi, maam." I said while carrying her bag.
(It's nothing ma'am.)

"Do you live near by?" I asked. 

"Haan beta. Meri pote ke saath. Aajkal wo bahat kaam kar raha hai, isliye mai chali aayi kuch cheez lene." The Lady smiled again.
(Yes child. With my grandson. He is so busy nowadays, so I came here to buy somethings.)