...29...

Charlie's POV

"Charlie?" I hear someone calling my name "come on , it's time to wake up now " leave me alone, I want to sleep. I keep my eyes glued shut as the person starts tickling my sides . "Charlie spring " I try to hide my smile with a pout "I guess I'll go see nanny by myself " I launch myself up into a sitting position, dada quickly dodges me . "Woah , careful " he chuckles "nanny!" "Yes , nanny " oh yeah ! Oh yeah! I'm so happy I could dance, but I'm not , im too tired.

I look around the room to find that me and dada are the only people in the room, "they went on a walk after breakfast, you woke up quite late  " I nod and slide off the bed falling to my knees, I whine when I feel my wet cold nappy squishy against my thighs. "Cowld " I make grabby hands to dada .

"Let's get you changed then " he lifts me into his arms. He takes me over to our suitcase and searches for my clothes.

Nick's POV

"Wan arms " 

"Like this " I say holding an orange long sleeve shirt "Wes" "okay " I pair it with some soft denim overalls. I take Charlie's last pair of socks and place it on the bed "nu" "what do you mean no ? You love your sockies " he shakes his head "wan darwcys 'ockies " oh god no , Darcy bought these neon socks yesterday on our way back from the Louvre, and Charlie was mesmerised by them .

 I take Charlie's last pair of socks and place it on the bed "nu" "what do you mean no ? You love your sockies " he shakes his head "wan darwcys 'ockies " oh god no , Darcy bought these neon socks yesterday on our way back from the Louvre, and Cha...

"Maybe not today char "

"Why?"

I don't actually know why , I just hate them.

"They are Darcy's so we need to ask "

"She say I wear "

"I guess she did , go on then" I set him on his feet and he runs to the pile on Darcy's bed , he fishes through the pile and I notice his nappy sliding down . He finally finds the socks and waddles over to me "on"  he hands me the neon pink socks "okay, but first you really need that nappy changed ".

I lay him on the floor and proceeded to pull his bottoms off along with his nappy, which were already past his knees . I clean him then put him in a fresh pull up "can I have that paci please?" I ask clipping the buttons on Charlie's plain white bodysuit.

He takes it out his mouth and hands it to me "good boy " I finish dressing him. He stands up and runs over to the toys on the floor, I discard the old nappy and put Charlie's pyjamas in the suitcase .

"Rawr!" Charlie runs over to me holding growl in the air "nu eat dada !" He makes it look as if growl is eating my fingers "oh no , don't eat me , I have responsibilities " Charlie giggles "nu eat my dada , s'op it !" I'm guessing Charlie wanted me to get the full experience, since he starts nibbling on my knuckles  , not biting just nibbling "hey ,I need my fingers so I can take care of my baby-" "i not baby, I big " Charlie pouts "oh really?" I raise an eyebrow .

"Well then ... big boys don't need their paci , they don't need their milk or their dinos . They also don't need their daddy's help with changing, paying for toys and they certainly don't need cuddles " Charlie makes a disapproving grunt .