Letters, messages, emails, flowers

20
2009

"You look so beautiful Ana."
"Do I? Omg I don't even know how to feel im so nervous."
"Yes you do, your the most beautiful bride I ever seen."
"Well you'll be the beautiful bride as well if you'll finally start to date someone girl. It's been 4 years and your still single. Did you ever been on a date with someone?"
"Nope, and I don't want to."
"I swear to god your such a grandma."
"Ey, let me be a grandma ok. I don't wanna date right now."
"Fine, do the way you think it's better."
"Hell yeah. Now come on your father is waiting for you."
"Oh god, am I really getting married?"
"Yes you do, now stop talking like that your making me nervous."
"Okey let's do this."

Well if you ask yourself right now who's getting married is definitely not me.
Ana and Dre are getting married.
Yeah I couldn't believe it too but here they are. I never thought that Dre was so serious about their relationship.
Now you might ask yourself what's with me.
Well I'm now the second boss of the Versace company. Donatella and I are working partners. Sophie is in Highschool, she's so good in school. But unfortunately she still doesn't know what she wants to do. Well i guess she haves enough of time to think about that. She still lives with me, I told her she can stay if she wants if not I'll help her to have a beautiful apartment. But she wanted to stay, I'm happy about that. I'm really use to her to have her every time around me.
And me, well I'm happy. I'm not dating no one. I'm better without any man around me.
You might ask yourself what about me and Marshall.
Well since the day i left he texted me and sent me emails or flowers to forgive him.
If I did forgive him?
Yes I did but it took me look to be there.
I needed a lot of space especially from him.
Sophie is going sometimes to visit him, she said that he's now sober.
I'm happy for him, I'm really am. He tried to come to my house a couple of time. But the most time when he came I wasn't home.
And honestly I don't even know if that will be a good idea for me to be around him.
I do miss him, I've seen his new song with Rihanna. He changed, I can see that.
I can say I got over him, but even that wasn't hard. He has been the only man in my life now that I'm 28 Ana is right that I'm grandma. Most womans at my age are married or haves a boyfriend. I don't, it's hard for me to allow a other man in my life. I don't know if it's because I needed Marshall in my life or because I maybe still have feelings for him. I honestly really don't know.
Maybe one day we'll meet again and could talk like adults without to fight like Children.
Marshall is now 37 years old. I'm sure he might found a woman. Or that he has a woman in his life. I mean I can't imagine him to stay single.
But I think there a other reason that kept Marshall fighting. Proof got shot three times.
I couldn't believe when I heard it. Proof was our friend. Proof was Marshall best friend, I don't even wanna think how Marshall felt like. Unfortunately I couldn't be at the funeral but I talked to his parents. Until today I still talk to his parents and his children. The other d12 member are also still friends with me. But even d12 changed after proof died. I understand that. It's sad when I think about it because they all worked so hard to be where they were. But I believe in reunion maybe one day they gonna work with each other again.
But for now let's forget about the old days and concentrate on Ana's and Dre wedding.

Today im wearing a green dress, with some small high heels.