Fucking with me

32

I woke up next to Marshall, he's still sleeping. I went to the bathroom to take a shower and to get ready for a meeting that I'm gonna have with Donatella.
Yesterday she called me and told me that she wants to meet me. But Marshall said it she wants she can come here.
I actually never thought that Marshall is gonna be ok with my people to be around his house.
"Baby?" I heard Marshall
"Yes.." I took out my head from the bathroom
"What are you doing?"
"Getting ready, Donatella is gonna be here in 2 hours."
"Right, you need anything? You want me to cook something for both of you?"
"No, I'll do something for us two later, she's not gonna stay for to long. We need to handle some things that's all."
"Alright.."
"Rabbit.."
"Yes baby?"
"Thank you for letting me bringing her here."
"It's our house princess. You can bring who you want here. In fact when the house will be ready your gonna have a bigger place to have your friends over."
"Thank you.."
"Stop saying thank you. I love you, what belongs to me belongs to you two."
"That goes both ways." I said
"But yo, you better wear something not to sexy cause my boys are coming over to watching the game."
"I never wear myself sexy Marshall."
"The fuck you talking about? Have you seen yourself yesterday? Yeah I bet you didn't."
I smiled at him.
Well I started to do my make up and hair.
"I have the beautiful woman." Marshall said from behind as he was leaning against the door watching me.
"Thank you baby.." I said
"Oh, so no more rabbit huh?"
"Your always gonna be my rabbit Marshall."
"See, I don't like when you call me Marshall, because it sounds like I did something or that I'm in trouble. So no matter how much I hate the name rabbit. Please call me rabbit then Marshall."
"Oh, when your in trouble then you'll know."
"I know."
"Good boy." I smiled at him
"I ain't a fucking dog."
"You always call me a good girl Marshall."
"Yeah because you fucking look so hot when you suck my dick."
I rolled my eyes.
"Get out Marshall."
"Damn.." he said and walked out of the bathroom
What the fuck should I wear. I don't wanna be extra or some shit. He's boys are coming over but my boss is gonna be here too.
I took some baggy jeans and a white top my Jordan's and went out of the room.
"God damn!"
"What happened?"
"You happened."
"Come on Marshall, I feel comfortable like this."
"I didn't say anything. You look fucking beautiful."
"Thank you I guess."
"Don't give me that attitude. It's way to early to fight right now."
"I'm not fighting Marshall."
"Then stop calling me Marshall. You scare me." He walked away in the living room
I let out a laugh as I saw him the way he walked in the living room.

"'Em!" I heard bizarre
"Yo! Scarlett girl. What you doing here. Long time not seen." He gave me a hug
"Nice to see you too Biz."
"You back with grandpa?"
"Yeah."
"Motherfucker, who you call grandpa?"
"You."
"I'm only 37." Marshall said
"Old man." Bizarre laughs at me
"Where are the others bald head." Marshall said to Bizarre
"Ey man you better let my bald head out of this."
"You started calling me a grandpa."
This two I swear to god. Wait until Swift Dre and Denaun comes. That's gonna be funny.
"Biz you wanna drink something?"
"Nah girl, I'll take it alone you don't have to bring me anything. Thank you though." Bizarre said
"Alright then, I'm outside if there is anything just call me or text me because she's gonna be here in a min."
"Got it baby." Marshall said

***
I was outside looking through my laptop. I've been thinking about what Shalom asked me. We're very close and I stepped sometimes with her on the podium when she wanted me to. But now it's kinda different. I haven't done that since 2005. I don't even know if I can still walk like that.
I know that replacing Kate with Shalom it's a good idea. I rather have Shalom there then Kate. Don't get me wrong though. Kate is a amazing model. She's beautiful and haves a beautiful body and walk. But until she doesn't get sober she's not gonna be on any of my shows.
As I was looking through some pictures of my new collection. My phone vibrate.