Episode 3. Bike ride

Jennifer took her Kawasaki sports bike,model ZXR 750 with engine power of 101 Hp. This was a monster,she was very much able to handle it. The rallying point was YMCA near Nairobi University. The YMCA hostels were affordable for the Charity group. They were to raise funds to fund children homes in Math are,Mukuru and Kibera slums. All this slums were in the outskirts of Nairobi City.

The other fourty nine bikers were already on way to the venue. Jennifer having already changed into the riding gear sleekly slid on the saddle. She felt one with the bike. It was made for her and she belonged to it. They fitted each other like hand and glove. She roared the monster into live, neighbors new it was her. She kicked the bike stand backward as she leaped the machine into the air and into the road. Soon she was dodging in and out of traffic as she rushed to the rallying location. They were to start the long ride to the coast of Mombasa in the Morning.

She arrived at the avenue with ten minutes to spare. She went to the reception, registered with the officials and was given her key to the room. In the room she changed into a party dress,a sparkly Sequin cocktail A-line type. She looked Stirling in it and at the same time she looked too young to be involved in this event.

Jennifer had small rounded baby eyes. It was hard to guess her age because she changed with the clothes and the environment. This Evening she looked fragile, adorable,sexy and yet very official in a special way. Abel noticed her and he felt a stirring in the area below his belly button. She was her neighbor they shared the same apartment but she didn't know him. Abel was a business man,a busy one. He went home late and left early,they had never met. Abel knew Jeniffer,but she didn't know he existed. She walked in the room reserved for the Charitable group,a number of heads turned,even those of married men. She was a head turner.

She sat down where her name was placed on a triangular cardboard. The waiter went to her to take order of her drinks. At the same time Abel moved to her table and introduced himself.