Episode 4: Road trip.

Morning came too fast. Jennifer and Abel were the last to leave the dining area. They had a lot in common and a lot to share. It's unfortunate they couldn't share a room that night. The trip ahead of them to Mombasa needed them to be well rested.

Jennifer woke up early enough to enjoy a long shower. She was a beautiful woman,more so when stuck naked. She had full grown breasts and hips. She had a bubble butt that came from regular workouts. She was just what a man would describe as a perfect African woman. The skin tone was also perfect,light skinned and flawless. Her teeth too were admirable just like her smile.

This morning she didn't want to think about Brian or Abel. She was excited by the road trip. They were divided into four teams. They will be making stops in four towns at the same time to raise funds. This was planned so that they didn't interfere with the busy Mombasa highway. She was in the first team,Abel was in the last one.

She went to the parking lot after gearing up for the ride. She was in all black leather gear,her walk was that of determination. She looked sexy and her walk also told it all. She was a hot woman,too close to men yet too far from them. They wanted to own her,she wanted to own herself,she was afraid to commit to a man and lose herself. She believed that marriage was about two becoming one,but which one?

She inspected her bike. The team's mechanic had already inspected all bikes and found they were in perfect condition.

When they roared into the highway, motorists gave them their way. The bikes were shiny against the morning sunlight. They were quite a scene to behold. Their first stop would be Makindu town. The other teams will stop behind them in Sultan Hamud, Machakos junction and Konza towns. The fund raising will be simultaneous so that the movements will be coordinated all the way to Mombasa. In Mombasa they will all meet at YMCA Hostels across Likoni crossing.