Episode 1.Jennifer scent.

She slid into her bathtub. She wanted to unwind. The day was busy for her and her wits were all over the place. She met Brian after work over coffee. Brian meant nothing to her Romantically,but she was the one she ran to every time she hit a brick wall. He was a friend in need and indeed.

Brian was married,once. He didn't want to marry again to go through all the drama that comes with marriages. He lived a very principled life on his terms. If any woman came into his life, socially or professionally,they had to abide by his rules.

Brian ordered porridge,a blend of flours were thrown into the mix,it was believed locally that it increased libido. He just enjoyed the taste not the libido it was promised to bring.

As she lied there bathing,she allowed her mind to go through different scenarios,both romantically and professionally. Brian came to mind,he was a gentleman. He was taken,he couldn't be her's, after all he was older,much older than her. He was still quiet something to think about though,he was handsome,funny,he made her laugh and sometimes turned her on, very much on!

She touched her knees,closed her eyes as she dragged her hands towards her thighs. The sensations increased as she reached the middle of her thighs. Brian!! Her mind shouted,Why are you punishing me emotionally I wish you were here with me to take away my loneliness. Then the door bell rang.

She hurried up and finished,as she slid out of the tub,her hand grabbed a home coming dress,short off shoulder A-line type. She dived into it after towelling herself. She had many friends, neighbors and others from other towns. She wasn't expecting anyone. Her hair was still capped in the shower cap. As she reached the door,she grabbed her night scent bottle,Channel coco black. That was her signature scent at night. During the day she wore the one with yellow liquid. The shower gel scent now mixed with the Channel coco was quite erotic. She took a flight of stairs,two at a time so as to reach the main gate quickly. Every apartment had a special push button switch which gave the occupant surerity that the person outside was her visitor.

She opened the gate,found her elder brother standing there. He should have called,but didn't. "Why,you.," she stammered. "Come on in". His elder brother lived one block down the estate road.