Episode 2: Jennifer's brother.

He looked tired as he walked past the gate. Jeffrey James,whom she called fondly JayJay. "Are you Ok JayJay", she asked. "I'm fine,"he replied without meeting her gaze.

She locked the gate and tailed him up the stairs to her apartment. Johannes,her neighbor was coming down the stairs,their eyes met,locked, and Johannes for some seconds was lost. He had a crush on Jeniffer and had never seen her in this dress. She smelled nice,looked nice and knew it. She felt sorry for Johannes,he was completely smitten. Though they both had made stupid mistake one day during a birthday party, they agreed it should never happen again. Since that time they had been good neighbors. They brushed their bodies intentionally as they passed each other.

Johannes was already turned on. The A-line in Jennifer's dress showed too much naked thigh.Johannes having once tasted the flesh was now salivating for another bite. It was not going to happen,it was never to happen again. She took felt something when he gave her that beaten look. Johannes went away nursing his wounds. He looked up the stairs when he reached the curve to see her updress,but the concrete staircase didn't give him that eye candy. He let out held breath. "Too near and yet too far",he murmured to himself.

Jennifer and her brother reached her apartment. JayJay looked bothered,he had a fight with his wife and was taking a breather. Her brother lived one apartment away from hers. Sometimes Jennifer went to take supper at her brother's house when she  didn't feel like cooking. She was a fine cook too and sometimes offered to cook for the family. JayJay poured his heart to her little sister. Jennifer made coffee for both of them. They continued talking over the cup of coffee. When they finished talking,he felt better,his anger had subsided. She escorted him out of the gate.

As she climbed the stairs back to her apartment she wished she could meet Johannes again. She was feeling like breaking the agreement they had made. He was nowhere,she somehow felt relieved that they didn't meet again. She didn't quite understand what turned her on. She dropped herself on the sofa, closed her eyes and saw Brian. Brian was actually the real deal. Johannes happened to be someone who was present when she had a need. She imagined Brian lying beside her watching a movie from the laptop. It had happened right there while they watched a movie.