S1 - Ch.32 - The Last City on Earth

"This place is... Huge" said an excited but surprised Girl of Steel, looking out to the city over the railing, her eyes glistened with adventure. "It almost reminds me of... Kandor".

Y/N had barely shown Kara around the Tower as of yet, the view had caught both Y/N and Kara's eye, as she listened in to hear the noises of people in the city, hearing children playing with their friends, mother's, father's, son's, daughters, grandfather's and grandmother's greeting each other in public...

It all reminded her of the time on Krypton, the festivals that were held, the peace between the innocents, while they were under the watchful eye of the family Houses that resided on Krypton.

Y/N caught onto her words, taking his eyes off the view for a moment. "You're beginning to remember?" he asked with an eyebrow arched toward the red caped girl.

"Yeah, my mind's more clearer since the Kryptonite Poisoning was cleared, met a nurse named Amy".

"Oh? Amy?? Yeah, she was one of the refugees before I went to the Tangled Shore with Cayde-6... And well..." he looked back at the view for a moment, leaning onto the railing.

"Weren't you going to show Kara around the Tower?" Glace looked down at her Guardian, making him remember.

"Oh, right!" he snapped himself back to reality. "Heh, it's been so long since I last came here, this is one of the spots I used to hang around at, just to take in the view" Y/N informed Kara, who was interested either way.

"One of the spots?" Supergirl looked at him for certainty. "There's another you go to?".

"Yeah, I'll show you later, could beat you taking me up into the sky to watch the view and sun set" he winked. "C'mon, Honey" he gestured for Kara to follow him, instantly feeling a brief gust of wind dash toward him on his right. "We're going up".

The girl smirked at his word, before sweeping him from under his legs, into her arms and proceeded to float up onto the bridge above them, landing in front of a Fireteam of three Guardians who were blindsided by the sudden landing of a girl in a red cape.

"No need for an elevator" she cheerfully told him. "I am your elevator".

"That... Sounds kinda wrong but, I'll let that slide, Honey Bee" he nudged her.

Kara found herself blushing almost immediately. "Hey! I didn't mean it like that!" she pouted, making him fall flat on his butt in response.

A groan followed up from Y/N, a pain rose up from his backside as a little snicker followed up.

"That looked like it hurt" a onlooker Guardian spoke up, as his other Fireteam members snickered.

"Yeah... I deserved that" he winced but understood the reason for Kara dropping him, rubbing his backside as Glace checked on him. "It's not bad, Glace".

"Here" Kara bent down to him, offering her hand. "Let me help you up, Sparks" she got back at him, he took her hand and she pulled him up with her strength, easily pulling the Hunter up.

"Thanks for dropping me... Dick".

"You're welcome~♡" she smiled, planting a small kiss on his lips. "Ohhh, a robot?!" her eyes caught onto the Postmaster ahead, in a blur, she was off with super speed like a gust of strong but gentle wind. across the Courtyard.

"Kara... Ugh, okay" he rolled his eyes.

"She your-"

Y/N ran after Kara, ignoring the question being asked as the Guardians looked at each other, now talking about they had just witnessed in front of them.