Chapter 1 divorce, and new beginning

It's same as show Pathankot on the way to Kasauli

BC (bus conductor )Madam, where is your ticket? Tell me do you have money? I need an answer.

The bus conductor got confused and asked Akshara to get off the bus

AK (Akshara) Sir mujhe mujhe maaf kar dijiye Mere Paas, Abhi paise Nahi but I am in a hurry please let me stay on the bus

BC do I look like Care Mujhe Mere paise Chahiye, Agar Nahi to get out of my bus

Everybody was looking at them fighting over the ticket, but nobody care to help the little girl out who was seemingly devastated about something. She looked around for help but nobody bothered to help her except one person. His Moto always was. I need to help people and they can get me help when I need , he was a nice guy with com expressions

AN (Abhinav) Bhai ji what kind of a man are you you are not even looking at this poor woman's deviation here let me pay for her because I'm a good person. I love helping others.

Akshara looked at him with a weird expression thinking to herself why is he helping me that man is creeping me out this man must be crazy anyway, he is not my problem

The bus conductor went to the backside and started asking for ticket ticket while Abhinav was observing Akshara
AN kya hua Nakli Aanchal G is everything okay do you need help? Please let me know you look so disturbed is everything okay sub-Kucch okay Hai na ji

AK what do you want now? Stop bothering me OK
After what felt like hours, Abhinav came to her again, continuously asking whether Akshara was OK any anyone was sitting beside her after sharing a devastating truth with Abhinav they both sit out to a new destination, which wasn't Pathankot

The bus ride to Rishikesh was filled with a mix of anticipation and uncertainty for Akshara. Her life had taken a devastating turn with her recent divorce from her ex-husband, Abhimanyu. The wounds were still fresh, and the pain seemed unbearable at times. She blamed herself for the tragedy that had unfolded, even though deep down she knew she was not responsible.

As the bus rumbled along the winding road, Akshara found herself lost in thought, replaying the events that had led to her shattered world. The accusations from Abhimanyu had been cruel and unfounded, blaming her for the murder of his brother and their unborn babies. It was an unimaginable accusation that had left Akshara feeling broken and betrayed.

In the midst of her turmoil, a voice broke through her reverie. "Excuse me, is this seat taken?" a gentle voice asked. Akshara looked up to find a young man standing before her. His warm smile and kind eyes instantly put her at ease.

"No, it's not taken," she replied, her voice tinged with a hint of sadness. Akshara moved her bag from the empty seat, inviting the stranger to sit beside her.

"I'm Abhinav," he introduced himself, extending his hand. Akshara hesitated for a moment, unsure whether she was ready to trust someone new. But there was something about Abhinav's presence that felt comforting, and she decided to take a leap of faith.

"I'm Akshara," she replied, shaking his hand. As their eyes met, Akshara felt a sense of connection, as if fate had brought them together on this bus journey.

The conversation between Akshara and Abhinav flowed effortlessly, as if they had known each other for years. Abhinav's genuine interest in her story allowed Akshara to open up about her devastating divorce and the pain she had endured. He listened attentively, offering words of comfort and understanding.

As the bus continued its journey towards Rishikesh, Akshara realized that this chance encounter with Abhinav was a turning point in her healing process. He was a reminder that not everyone would judge her or blame her for the tragedy that had befallen her. Abhinav's compassion and empathy gave her hope that she could rebuild her life and find happiness once again.

By the time the bus reached Rishikesh, Akshara felt a newfound sense of strength and resilience. The weight of her past began to lift, replaced by a glimmer of optimism for the future. She knew that the road to healing would be long, but with Abhinav by her side, she felt ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

Little did Akshara know that this fateful encounter on the bus was just the beginning of a journey that would not only mend her broken heart but also open doors to love, forgiveness, and a brighter tomorrow.

(End of Chapter 1)