chapter 12, B

Dialogue 1:

Akshara: Abhinav, I've been thinking about our trip to Udaipur, and I have some concerns. I don't want Abhimanyu to find out about our life and the twins. It could complicate things.

Abhinav: Akshara, I understand your worries, but we can't let fear control our decisions. Udaipur is a beautiful place, and we deserve to enjoy a vacation together.

Akshara: I know we deserve a vacation, but Abhimanyu has been trying to reach out lately. I don't want to risk him finding out about our life and causing any disruptions.

Abhinav: Akshara, we can't let the past dictate our present and future. We have moved on, and we are building a new life together. Let's not let fear stop us from creating beautiful memories in Udaipur.

Akshara: I'm just afraid of the consequences, Abhinav. I don't want our peaceful life to be disrupted by Abhimanyu's presence or any potential conflicts.

Abhinav: Akshara, I understand your concerns, but we can be cautious and take necessary precautions to ensure our privacy. We can enjoy our time in Udaipur without letting anyone interfere with our happiness.

Akshara: I appreciate your support, Abhinav. Maybe we can plan our trip in a way that minimizes the chances of running into Abhimanyu or anyone who might recognize us.

Abhinav: That's a good idea, Akshara. Let's do some research and choose less crowded places to visit in Udaipur. We can also consider booking accommodations that prioritize guest privacy.

Dialogue 1:

Akshara: Abhinav, my dearest friend and life partner, I can't help but feel torn about the decision to visit Udaipur for my grandmother's birthday. The memories and pain from eight years ago still haunt me, and I find it difficult to let go of the past. It doesn't seem fair to put innocent people at risk, and I have been denying this opportunity for so long.

Abhinav: Akshara, my love, I understand the immense weight that the past carries for you. It's true that the events from eight years ago were painful and unfair, but we cannot continue punishing ourselves and those around us. Your family, especially your grandmother, deserves to have you by their side on such a special occasion.

Akshara: You're right, Abhinav. It's time for me to face my fears and let go of the guilt that has been holding me back. My family and loved ones deserve my presence and love, and it's not fair for me to deny them that any longer. I will go to Udaipur for my grandmother's birthday and cherish the moments we have together.

Abhinav: Akshara, I'm proud of your strength and resilience. It takes courage to confront our past and make difficult decisions. I will be by your side every step of the way, supporting and comforting you as we embark on this journey together. Let's make this trip to Udaipur a celebration of love, family, and new beginnings.