Chapter 7: The Upbringing of the Kids

Abhinav Sharma had always been a devoted husband and father, and his love for his children knew no bounds. Handling two kids at once, Abhir and Naveer, was no easy task, but Abhinav was determined to be there for them every step of the way. The two boys, always working as a team, brought joy and laughter into their father's life.

Whether it was taking care of the kids, making important decisions, or navigating through the ups and downs of life, Abhinav and his wife Akshara were a united front. They supported each other through thick and thin, and their love for their children was unwavering.

However, amidst the chaos of parenting, Abhinav started to develop feelings for Akshara his wife . He found himself drawn to her warmth, intelligence, and kindness. But the fear of jeopardizing their friendship and the possibility of losing his children held him back from confessing his feelings.

Abhinav was torn between his growing affection for Akshara and the fear of the unknown. He didn't want to risk losing the stability he had built with his wife and children. The thought of Akshara taking the kids away from him and breaking their friendship haunted him.

As the days went by, Abhinav struggled with his emotions. He tried his best to suppress his feelings and focus on being a loving husband/friend, and father. The well-being of his family was his top priority, and he didn't want to do anything that could disrupt their harmony.

Abhinav's love for his family remained unspoken, hidden deep within his heart. He continued to stand by his wife Akshara, and children, cherishing the moments they spent together as a family. Despite the turmoil within him, he remained committed to his role as a dedicated husband and father.

Little did Abhinav know that life had its own plans. The journey of love, friendship, and family would take unexpected turns, and the choices he made would shape their lives forever.