Spy?

A/n this may contain: fighting (arguing), mentioning of spying?. Nothing too much this character but still important information.

"YOU LITTLE SNITCH!" A shout echoed through the house as a furious boy chased around his sister who had a smug expression on her face.

"You told ma that I had Hannah over!!" The older brother accused cornering her.

"She's going to kill me!" He stressed throwing his arms in the air.
"Not my fault you can't keep it in your pants!"
She retaliated pointing a finger at him.

"EXCUSE ME!?" He shouted tackling the girl to the floor. "Oof-"

"IM GOING TO STRANGLE YOU!" He screeched grabbing her by the shoulders and shaking her like a rag doll.

"This is for telling mum I had Tic Tok!" She slapped his hands away and tried to wiggle her way free.
"We both know that you weren't allowed to have it" he yelled back
"Yeah but you didn't have to tell her that!" She was kicking her legs but it made no difference.

"You're acting like a child" he yelled slash whispered.

"And you're acting like a horny teenager, oh wait. YOU ARE A HORNY TEENAGER!!" She said making the boy flustered.

"I swear to god I will end you!" He tried to cover up. "Go ahead find out what other secrets I know" she warned as he eyed her.

"If you say anything I'll tell ma that you're texting a guy on Snapchat!" He smirked.

"But he's just a friend!" Her face turned red either from anger or embarrassment.

"Try tell ma that she'll have your head either way" his smirk grew wider.

"You're evil!" She accused making her brother laugh and getting off her.

"That's what I thought, remember I'm the oldest I'm in charge!" He stated while she just rolled her eyes. "You're also the one in bigger shit" she smirked back.

It took him a moment to register what she had said before realising when a mad voice echoed through the hallway followed by a loud door slam.

'Ah shit' what all he could think. He turned to the little devil who had started this but she was gone.

He was scared...

{Samual's POV}

Millie was worrying me. It had been a week since she started screaming in her sleep. Hearing her cry out like that was disturbing, but what she was screaming was even worse. She was calling out my name, apologizing over and over, begging someone to stop. Was it me? Was her nightmare about me?

I tried to shake off the unease as I made my way to the lair. April and Casey were already there, waiting for me. Apparently, they had information about a spy who might be attending our school. The spy had been eavesdropping on our plans, even listening in on some of our phone calls. Because of that, the Kraang and the Foot Clan had been able to predict where we would attack. The thought of someone close to us being a traitor made my stomach churn.

The sounds of rats squeaking and the squelching of sewer water under my shoes filled my ears as I walked through the tunnels. I forced myself to focus, pushing thoughts of Millie's nightmares out of my mind. Eventually, I reached the lair. It was quiet, which meant they were all probably in Donnie's lab.

As I stepped into the lab, all eyes turned toward me. Mikey was the first to greet me with his usual cheerfulness. "Hey, Sammy! You missed the pizza!"

"Damn, how unfortunate," I replied with a smirk. "So, what's the news?" I wanted to get straight to the point. I needed to get home to Millie.