10|| The Panacea Of Everything Is Love (Final)

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the final chapter ^-^! 

How are you all? 

I hope you all are doing good ^-^! 

There is no need for any trigger warnings in this chapter. So you can enjoy without any worries ^-^! 

Chapter song: Rivers and Roads by The Head And The Heart. If you want you can listen. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

It was a serene day, the kind that whispered of forgotten memories and untouched dreams. Chuuya and Dazai found themselves drawn to a small playground nestled within the heart of their city, a forgotten gem where laughter once echoed but now lay dormant, hidden away from the bustling world. The swings, weathered by time and neglect, stood as silent witnesses to days long gone.

Chuuya's laughter rang out like a bell as he swung back and forth, his vibrant red hair catching the sunlight in a fiery dance. Dazai, with his deep contemplative eyes, watched him with an affectionate smile, his own swing moving in tandem with Chuuya's. The rhythmic creak of the chains and the soft rustle of leaves were the only sounds in their secluded sanctuary.

"You are going too high, Chuuya," Dazai teased, his voice carrying a playful tone.

Chuuya grinned mischievously, pushing himself higher until he felt weightless for a fleeting moment. "I'm just trying to reach the sky," he replied, his eyes sparkling with childlike wonder.

Dazai chuckled, the sound like a gentle melody in the tranquil air. "The sky is not that far, you know. It's right here." He gestured upward, his gaze lingering on the vast expanse above them, painted in hues of blue and white.

They swung in silence for a while, the comfortable kind that only lovers share, where words were unnecessary amidst the shared warmth of their presence. The sunlight filtered through the leaves dappling their skin with golden patterns as if nature itself was painting a masterpiece just for them.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

 As the day progressed, they moved to the old wooden seesaw nearby. It groaned in protest under their weight, a relic from a time when children's laughter filled the air. Chuuya's eyes sparkled with mischief as he playfully tried to unbalance Dazai, who pretended to be teetering on the edge of falling.

"You are cheating, Chuuya!" Dazai exclaimed with a laugh, his hands gripping the handles tightly.

Chuuya grinned unapologetically. "All's fair in love and seesaws," he quipped, his eyes dancing with joy.

Their laughter mingling with the rustling leaves, creating a symphony of happiness that seemed to echo through the empty playground, breathing life into forgotten corners. Dazai couldn't help but marvel at the simplicity of the moment, how something as mundane as seesaw could become a canvas for their shared joy. 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

As the sun began its descent, casting a warm glow over everything it touched, they settled on a weathered bench beneath a gnarled old tree. The tree, with its twisted branches reaching for the sky, seemed to hold secrets of its own, whispering tales of days long past.

Chuuya leaned against Dazai, their hands intertwined as they watched the colors of the sky change from blue to orange to a deep, velvety purple. "Do you ever wonder what lies beyond the horizon?" Chuuya mused, his voice soft like a gentle breeze.