8|| Shadows Of Dreams And Days

Hello hello ^-^! 

Welcome to the second update of today ^-^!

There are no triggering content in this chapter, so you can enjoy ^-^! 

Chapter song: With Arms Wide Open by Creed. You can listen if you want to ^-^! 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Dazai found himself trapped in a suffocating darkness, his chest tight with the weight of invisible hands squeezing the air from his lungs. The sensation was real enough to make his heart race even in sleep.

Dazai was scared, because he was all alone, and no matter how much he screamed for help, no one could hear him. He tried to reach out for something to hold onto, but there was nothing there, just an empty space... 

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

Chuuya gently shook Dazai awake. "Dazai, wake up," he whispered, his voice a soft melody in the darkness.

Dazai stirred, his eyes fluttering open, filled with remnants of the nightmare that had gripped him moments ago. "Chuuya?" He murmured, his voice tinged with lingering fear.

"Yeah, it's me," Chuuya replied, his hand reaching out to caress Dazai's cheek. "You had a nightmare again, didn't you?"

Dazai nodded, his gaze searching Chuuya's face for reassurance. "It was... It was horrible..." He said, his voice barely above a whisper.

Chuuya's heart clenched at Dazai's pain. "You are safe now, Dazai. It was just a bad dream," he said, trying to infuse his words with warmth and comfort.

Dazai leaned into Chuuya's touch, seeking solace in the familiarity of his lover's presence. "I dreamt that I couldn't breathe, and no one was there to help me," he said, his voice trembling with vulnerability.

Chuuya's expression softened, his eyes reflecting an unwavering resolve. "I will always be here for you, Dazai. I promise," he woved, his words carrying the weight of his love and devotion.

Silence enveloped them, broken only by the sound of their breathing and the occasional rustle of sheets. Chuuya remained by Dazai's side, offering silent support.

After a few moments, Dazai spoke again, his voice tentative yet filled with longing. "Can you... Can you stay with me until I fall asleep again?" He asked, his eyes pleading.

Chuuya nodded, a tender smile gracing his lips. "Of course, Dazai. I'm not going anywhere," he reassured, his presence a steadfast anchor in Dazai's turbulent sea of fears.

They settled back into bed, their bodies close yet not touching, each seeking comfort in each other's presence. Chuuya watched over Dazai, his gaze filled with unwavering affection and protectiveness.

As Dazai's breathing gradually steadied, his featuressoftened into the peaceful repose of sleep. Chuuya's heart swelled with love ashe brushed a stray strand of hair from Dazai's forehead, his touch gentle andreverent.

⊱ ───── {.⋅ ۵♡۵ ⋅.} ──── ⊰

"Chuuya?" Dazai called out softly. "Are you awake?"

Chuuya stirred from his slumber, blinking groggily as he heard Dazai's voice. He shifted on the bed, rubbing his eyes before focusing on Dazai's pale face. The morning light filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow in the room.