Birthday.

Felix pov.

I didn't realise it's been soo long since I started my journey with Hyun, it just feels like yesterday was when I had him wait for me for dinner, his adorable cute face, and his pretence on First night is a memory soo fresh in my brain.

Well it's Hyunjin's birthday tomorrow, and I'm all excited, I have planned soo much for him and us.

He is lying in my arms with a small pout dreaming about something I dont know, I kissed his forehead softly and slowly sneaked out of the room.

"Let's fill in the air balloons" I started filling the balloon while I had already kept the cake batter for baking.

I started filling the whole hall with aerated balloons and flower petals when the oven gave an alarm for me.

"Woah...it's turned out soo well" i was happy with the result so I started decorating the cake with whipped cream, strawberries and blueberries.

It was almost morning by the time I was done, I rushed back up and set his gift in the wardrobe and pulled the other closer in the bed as I drifted back to sleep.

Third person pov.

Hyunjin was the first one to wake up as he looked at Felix through his morning blurry eyes, he smiled when he remembered it was his birthday today and d Felix asked him to take a leave as he had a surprise planned for him.

Hyunjin tried to slip out of the arms but Felix pulled him back putting his head in the crook of the neck whispering

"Good morning hun" Felix greeted

"Good morning to you too" Hyunjin whispered back in a hushed tone

"Happy Birthday my sweet, lovely and adorable husband" Felix wished still lying in the same position, hyunjin turned to see Felix looking at him with a soft look

"Thank you, Hubby" Hyunjin cheered with a big smile making Felix chuckle at the cuteness

"Well I have your whole day planned already, so be quick and get ready" Hyunjin nodded at the words and rushed inside the washroom only to be surprised.

The whole bathroom was filled with aromatic odor, the bathtub had red roses filled up and bathbombs which were Hyunjin's favourite were kept in the shelf all neatly placed.

Hyunjin giggled to himself at the special treatment as he went to take a long and nice bath but he had forgotten his clothes. As he called for the other again, Felix  was  there holding his clothes as if he already knew it.

When Hyunjin went out of the room wearing the skirt Felix gifted he was greeted with all the red heart shaped balloons as he walked towards the kitchen where his husband was there stepping on rose petals.

"Oh my god hubby, this was not necess-"

"Shhh..just enjoy the day" Felix had made him a variety of dishes and in middle was his heart shaped cake.

Hyunjin cut the cake while Felix sang the birthday song cheerfully blowing the party poppers.

"Happy Birthday hun" Felix said again as Hyunjin smiled whispering a thank you and running away applying the cake on Felix's cheeks

"Yahhh...come here" Felix ran behind his husband, all inside the home, while giggling and laughing

Hyunjin was finally caught by his waist as Felix pulled him towards his chest and then pinning him to the wall holding onto the waist tightly

"Soo hun? Ready for revenge?" Felix asked with a smirk as the other shook his head trying to escape but Felix had held him tightly by the waist pinning him to the wall as he took out whipped cream can

"Wh-what are you going to do?" Hyunjin asked breathless from all the running and anticipation from Felix's actions

"Oh you will see it" Felix took the cold spray whipped cream towards the neck of the birthday boy, spraying it on the collar bone making Hyunjin whimper at the coldness, Felix's lips latched to the collar bones as he sucked on the flesh eating all the cream getting responsive sensitive moans from hyunjin who kept squirming, the neck was soon decorated in reddish marks making Felix proud of his artwork.

Felix sprayed some on the cream on the latter's waist sending chills down the other's spine as Felix enjoyed the little tease time.

.
.
.

"Hubby, where are we going?" Hyunjin asked excitedly while swinging his arms with Felix who just chuckled shaking his head as *No* making the other pout.

"But I wanna knowww" Hyunjin whined cutely as Felix chuckled shaking his head intervining their fingers

"Just come with me"

Felix first took Hyunjin to watch a rom-com movie with his favourite caramel popcorn accompanying them, as Hyunjin enjoyed all the moments laughing and crying with Felix.
Felix had his hand placed on Hyunjin's thigh which he ocassionly caressed, there was this particular steamy scene in the movie which got Hyunjin red as he literally closed his eyes like a small baby making Felix coo at his cuteness as he gave the thigh a gentle squeeze and leaned to give a soft feathery kiss on the ear lobe.

They then went to Street food column as they tried all the food, while roaming around and taking pictures, they always took a selfie in Felix's mobile which Hyunjin would snatch, unlock it and immediately send it to himself.

It always surprised Felix why would hyunjin be soo impatient about having the photos right then but he shrugged it off.

It was already night by the time they roamed the whole city and came to the dinner spot.
Felix had booked the whole terrace for themselves.

"Do you like -"

"It's not like anymore, it's love i literally love this place and this birthday Hubby" Hyunjin exclaimed cheerfully eating food.

Once they were done eating Hyunjin quietly enjoyed the instrumental music playing in background when,

"Will you dance with me?" Felix asked making Hyunjin nod agressively as he quickly stood up and went into the middle of the terrace.

Felix twirled Hyunjin in his arms, holding onto the waist softly as they moved their legs synchronously with hyunjin holding Felix's shoulder, they swayed their body along with the rhythm, feeling the light music run into their bodies enjoying the warmth of each other under the bright moon light's cold wind.

It just felt right, everything had its own pace so did their's too, as they couldn't wait to tell each other how much love they had stored within themselves for eachother.

___________________________________________