Loves war part 2

The next day, Jungkook came with his father and Yuri's father, and he eagerly hosted them. Jeon said: What's wrong with you? What makes you anxious? you have been through many deadly situations and did not worry in this way. Jungkook interrupted their conversation, saying: Where can I find the bathroom? Yoru's father explains to him where the bathroom is, so Jungkook goes, but  intention was not to enter the bathroom. Rather, He wondered about the cause of concern Yuri's father's . He found a room in front of him. He opened it and walked around until Yuri came out of the bathroom dancing and singing. They stood in shock, looking at each other. Jungkook said: Who are you? Yuri: I'm at our house, what are you doing here? Jungkook: Are you... are you Revan's daughter? Yuri: What is your income? Jungkook approaches her nervously and pins her against the wall, saying: Who do you think you are to yell at me? I asked you, he asked, answer me. Yuri slaps him and he is shocked by her audacity, and that she is the first girl who dared to do that. Jungkook tells her: You'll see, this won't go well, and he grabs her hand and pulls her out towards the living room while he screams and says: You idiot, you will pay for what you did , and when her father heard her voice, he began to tremble in fear for her. Jungkook maliciously directs her towards them and says she's a thief. We must punish her. Her father interrupts his words with a sigh: She is not a thief, but my daughter. Jungkook: I knew from the beginning that you were hiding something from us. Jungkook's father says: She is a suitable girl for my son, so why did I hide her? Her father: No, sir, she does not want to get married, so I did not tell you. Jeon: Oh really, think carefully and we will wait for you here to make a decision. Her father enters the room and says to her: Be careful not to accept that they are a group of ruthless criminals. Yuri: If you really don't want me to agree to this, then you should reconsider my business matter. Her father: Okay, okay, but you must disagree.
he follows.....