✍️ 𝐏𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲 Results ✍️

🌹1st place 🌹My Heart, My SanctuaryAravis-Brightspell 99/100I liked the idea of the cover, as well as the elements used and color palette

🌹1st place 🌹
My Heart, My Sanctuary
Aravis-Brightspell
99/100
I liked the idea of the cover, as well as the elements used and color palette. The title might be a little bit hard to read for people with bad eyesight (like myself), so that's why I didn't give it a full mark.
The description was compelling, convincing the possible reader to read the poems.
They were written very well - you could see the images described there and feel the emotions.
Plus, the reader could find out the meaning of the poem by himself. There was no need for someone to shove the information down your throat.
Judge: gremlinsbookstash

🌹 2nd place 🌹
Euphoria
_abhipreeti_
94/100
While the cover and description didn't really impress me, I can't say the same about the haiku in the book.
Every single one of them was very well crafted, and I appreciated the author's decision to use simple words.
Haiku might be hard for some people to understand, and if you add advanced English to it, people might not want it to read at all. When you're using simpler language, more people can appreciate your work.
Judge: gremlinsbookstash

🌹 3rd place 🌹
Melodies in Moonlight
KanhaiyakiSakhi9112
81/100
Oh my! The language incorporated throughout the poem is just magic! It was fluent, lucid, and entertaining! The amount of devotion and love you have for the respective Gods is evident throughout each poem. I could feel the admiration of a devotee through each verse and that really mesmerized me a lot. The only setback I faced was when Ramcharan appeared all of a sudden lmfao, but apart from that the poems are beautiful!
Judge: Ablazeisaleo

If you would like to see the full scorecard of your entry then comment here ➜

Thanks for entering!