Chapter 1: ugh school

Hello everyone. I really hope you guys enjoy my story. Please comment and vote and if its good. Then spread about my story. HAHA anyway I'll post often if I canabout new
▪○●□■☆★▪○●□■★☆▪★○☆☆○★☆■○□○◆°★▪■○◆°☆▪★▪★○■○■○★▪☆★■☆○

This is what I hate about Monday mornings. It totally sucks because of school. Same old shitty bitches trying to hate on me and fuckboys trying to ask me out. I can't stand it and I really can't wait to get out from this shitty highschool. Thank god I'm a freaking senior and its my last year of school.

Anyway, I got up from my bed, and drag myself into a steaming shower. I changed into my galaxy skinny jeans and wore my favourite "Fuxk Off" black t-shirt. I went downstairs and saw My dad watching the news while mom was making bacon. YUM

"Goodmorning Sweetheart" said dad. "Goodmorning dad" I said while giving him a peck on the cheeks. Mom served breakfast while Dad was making silly jokes about My jeans being a disco light. Well as you can see, I'm more of a daddy's little girl. Its not like I don't support my mom or anything but My dad always seem to make me laugh and I just got closer to him.

After breakfast, Mom dropped me infront of Hell a.k.a St.Cross Highschool. I hugged her goodbye, ( I know that im 17 and yes I still hug my mom before leaving to anywhere). I walked passed the hallway passing by a group of Rich Drama Queens who happens to be gossiping about me, making weird disgusted faces while I passed them. Nothing unsual for me. I was at my locker getting my books when So called Douche bag A.k.a Johnny The football captain came up to me and started flirting and trying to ask me out. "Hey sexy, I was wondering. Wanna come over my place tonight?. Im having a huge party since my parents aren't gonna be around", and that's the long version of "Come over, Lets fuck". As usual. I just ignored him and walk over to my phsics class.

The bell rang and I made my way to the cafeteria, I don't really enjoy the food there but what the heck I was starving. While eating the Queen B ( So called the leader of the group) came up to me and started being all bitchy "omg I heard like You're not coming for Johnny's party like omg but its kay cause losers like you arent suppose to be worth all this". My eyes was about to explode. How dares she called me a loser. Before I knew what the fuck I was saying I got up, gritted my teeth and gave her the fakest smile ever and said wifh a sickly sweet voice that Im going for that dumbass party to just prove to that dumb bitch that I aint a freaking loser.

That smile from the bitch's face faded and it became more of a glare, she came so close and whispered into my ears saying "You are not coming to that party, Regina.", I whispered back into her ears saying "Try me", while feeling satisfied as ever.