Chapter 4:Naughty Teens

I think he was horny as me, as soon as I said that he pulled me towards me and started kissing me hard, He pulled his shirt off and his chest was tan and nicely maintained. He grabbed my b*obs while pushing me onto his bed. I was naked. I was about to get f**ked by a guy but this time I wanted to f*ck him too.

I unzip his jeans and he yank it down with his boxers and threw it on to the floor. His dick was huge. It was so big. I pushed him down on to the bed and took control, I sucked his d**k which was delicious.

"Ahhh Youre fu€king great in sucking, my love", he moan

I winked while giving him a long blo₩₩₩job.

He pushed me down and said firmly while winking "My turn now, love ;)",

He spread my legs, and entered in me, his hard d**k was having trouble entering at first but it was fine later. He fu€€k me deeper and deeper. I moan with pleasure and pain. It was incredible. I started having an or*asm and he smack and rubbed my pu€€y, He licked my wet pu€sy and f**ked me again, he didnt stop f**king me. He was so horny which made me even hornier. He gave me a hickey on my bo**bs while fu*king my wet pu€€y. He asked if he could blast his hot €€um in me and How could I say no. His hot €*m ozzing out of me, but he didnt stop. He turned me over and enterned my asshole, his d**ck entered in the first try. It was amazing. He went fast and i was groaning and moaning in pleasure he €*m more into my a£shole and went straight into my pu££sy, he went so deep, amd i asked him to stop but he got horny and just pinned me down on the bed and f*€k me without mercy but i enjoyed it. I loved it. I pushed him and sucked his d**k which was covered in hot €*m. I licked it clean and started kissing him hard.

While kissing him, I notice a scar on his neck. It was really deep and it seems like ita been there for awhile. I wanted to ask him about it but I shrugged it off, not wanting to ruin the moment. Sooner or later we fell into a deep sleep. I was exhausted after that amazing show on the bed ;)