Chapter 3: uh thanks

Don't forget to vote or commet ;)
●■●★♡●♥●★★○★○★○♡♡○♡○♡○♥♥○♥~♥○♡★○♡\♡♡\♡\★●♡\★\★\■●

The door opened and thats the first time I ever felt my heart pumping super fast when I laid my eyes on the tall, strong figure. He was about 6ft tall and his eyes were hazel and gosh his lips were gorgeous. As soon as he opened the door, he punches Douche bag by the face and he fell to the other side of the floor.

I quickly got up, and then I notice I was in my really Hot lingerie and I started blushing. The handsome dude quickly turn away from me and said 'You should get change in the bathroom, I'll wait here incase anything happen. Its not safe. I'll drive you home.

At first I hesitate, but then he did safe me from getting raped. So I quickly got dressed and followed him into his car.

I was quite and then I just felt rude so I said "uh thanks, for like saving me",
He looked at me and smiled "nah, no prob, I heard your scream and I kindda got into action",

"And here you are ma'am, your home sweet home", he grin

THAT WAS FAST!!! SHIT SHIT THINK EMMA THINK. DONT LET HIM GO. HIS YOUR PRICE CHARMING.

"um I can't go in", I shuttered

"And why not?", he smiled

"Well cuz... My parents are out of town and I can't live alone what if he comes back??" I SOUND STUPID AND MY LIE IS STUPID-ER SINCE MY PARENTS CAR IS JUST OUTSIDE.

"Oh really? Okay well I guess you wouldnt mind staying with me for a night",
He had a really cute smile on his face

I tried acting cool and I said "yea, sure cool",

While on the way to his house, he introduce himself and his name is Zach and his 19 and lives alone while his parents are on cruise.

"I know your parents aren't out of town", he said while opening the door to his house

I was abit embarassed, but then I said "well I didnt wanted to go back home right away I mean, its just 2am and its a friday",

He laughed. OH GOD, HIS LAUGH HIS PERFECT.
"Okay then, why not you chill her and I'll drive you home later.",

"Sounds okay", I smiled

I decided to like turn him on, I mean I never done anything to impress a guy and this is the first and like I'm a freaking virgin but something about him is so different.

While he went to the kitchen to get us something to drink, I went to his room and decided to take a shower. When I got out of the bathroom, I was only in his towel and then I saw him chilling on his bed, when he saw me He was like "shit, i didnt know you were like showering, I thought you were washinh your face or something", and then he stared down at my boobs, (yes my boobs are huge)

I Started blushing. He looked away when I caught him staring. He seemed ahit shy then he said "I'll um.. wait outside while you get change",

He started walking towards the door when I suddenly became aware that I wanted to fuck this guy. Idk if its love or lust but something about him was different and I needed to make love with him.

I quickly hold his hand and said " you don't have to wait outside",....

●■○★○■♡○♥♥▪☆○◆•■○☆○★☆○♡♥○♥○☆•■■○☆○♡○♥♥○♥○♥○♥▪♥○

Vote and comment my little bookworms xoxoxo