Chapter 16 - What A Wake-up Call! (fluff?)

A/n - this will be a shorter one due to my writers block, but i hope you enjoy nontheless!

°°°
You wake up in bed with Francis when you feel as little as a kiss on your neck.

You already know what's happening before you can fully wake up. "Francis," you gasp, feeling his manhood pressing gently against your sensitive crotch while his lips work possessively over your neck.

He growls when you try to pull away from him, only pulling you back. It was too good. You were like a drug to him. A heavy dose of human heroin.

"Stay," Francis hisses, biting into your neck.

"Francis, I have to go to work." you say reluctantly, knowing he wasn't going to let you leave and go to work. He knew you needed the money... He just didn't care.

"You know what happened last time." he nips your neck, eliciting a quiet whimper from you. "And you like it, kleine maus. Stay for my touch."

"I do know what happened last time, but I'd also like to assess a problem. Your ID is missing from my work desk and if I have to be truthful, I don't think it's just missing. Did you take it from my desk?" you say, your voice quiet due to Francis' kisses and bites at your neck. You knew they would leave marks.

"My ID? I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't do anything with your desk at work." he growls into your ear, nipping at your earlobe and grinding his hips against yours.

"Francis, please don't do this right now. I'm being serious. Your ID is missing."

"I'm being serious too, Y/n." Francis whispers, leaning away from you. You sigh in frustration when your neck lacks its stimulation. He thinks for a moment, "Fine." Francis says with a huff, rolling off of you to the side.

"I'll punish you for this when you arrive back." he promises, "I'll be waiting for you. Oh, and," Francis reaches over to the side table next to the bed and grabs a small vibrator. "Put this on." he smirks.

"What!?" you're shocked, but take it from him anyway. You slip it into your pants, the top of it pushing against the opening of your ass, threatening to vibrate and stimulate you until you explode.

"I have a remote for it. If you take too long to come back to me..." Francis turns it on the lowest setting, making your eyes flutter. He stares provocatively, but waves you off. "Head to work."

You nod and leave the bedroom before he calls out to you from the room in a low growl.

"I'll be waiting, kleine maus. Don't keep me waiting too long."