Chapter 2 The New Life

"How about I show you where you'll be staying," Luz offered.

"Sure" I said.

She led me into a room  with lights, a window, and a sleeping bag. "This is where you'll be staying. I'll go get you a sleeping bag."

"Okay," I answered.

As I was looking around the room, she came back.

"Here you go!" She handed me a light blue sleeping bag and a blue blanket. How about you go to the bathroom and get that paint off your face?"

"Paint?" I questioned. I shrugged and headed to the bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror and saw white hair with h/c (hair color) streaks and half of my face was covered in light blue.

Female ⬆️

Male⬆️ Both drawn by me

I fingered my purple cape then took some water and put it on my face. Even five minutes later nothing happened. I just decided to leave it and went to where everyone else was. As I was walking toward them I heard them talking about something called Hexside.

"I don't think so with all the stuff going on."

"But what else will they do?"

"Maybe they should just stay here."

"Yeah"

I decided to reveal myself.

They looked up and say me. "Didn't see you there," Eda said. 

"What's Hexside?"

"It's a school." She answered.

"Oh," I replied.

"It's okay," King said. "While Luz is at school and Eda is doing her stuff, me and Y/N can hang out together."

I smiled. "Of course."

I yawned then said, " I'm going to bed."

I heard a mix of "Alright" and "Okay".

I headed up stairs and went to bed.

Help me 

I'm so alone

You have to wake up!

"Y/N, Y/N" a voice said.

"Y/N!"

I jolted up right.

I saw Luz in front of me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You were shaking and thrashing around. Are you okay?"

"Yeah,"

I lay back down and King comes into the room. He comes over to me and lays down. I smile and fall asleep.

The next day, Luz was going to school to do this club thing and Eda also left so it was just me and King. He taught me about hexes holdem (which I lost to) and the other things on the Boiling Isles.

Luz came home after school and Eda did too. After that we had dinner and I went to bed.

Before going to sleep, I looked at my cape. It reminded me of something I just don't know what. I shrugged and lay down.

I think I'll like my new life.

Sorry for not posting for so long I will try to every one or two weeks. Also tell me if I have any spelling errors.

Bye!