Part 18

"Stay here okay until I come back and make sure her sleep won't get disturbed, ok" he asked one of the nurse to take care of Y/n who was still sleeping on the hospital bed. He left the room after giving the money to the nurse and went to see how much time would be taken by the doctors to operate Jay.

_______________________________________

"Jungkook stop smoking and its not even allowed inside the hospital, its a rule" Hwasa said to him. "Then Fu€k the rules of your hospital" he spat angrily.

"Jeon Jungkook, you won't behave right, you are still the spoiled brat, aren't you? and I know how to control this bratty boy" Hwasa said and came closer to him, she snatched the cigarette from his hand and throw it inside the dustbin, she took this hand into her palm and hold it in a tight grip and dragged him towards her cabin and closed the door. 

"Now sit here, like a normal human being and what was that behaviour Jungkook, there were lot of people, can't you atleast behave in a descent way with me when we are surrounded by people, what would they think of me, bloddy I am the CEO of this hospital and you were asking to fu€k the hospital rules that too in front of a lot of people, guk this is how you behave with your best friend who just came from abroad to support you in your weak phase, tell me gukie, why this rudeness everytime"

"How can I keep myself cool when these fu€king doctors of yours are not telling me about my brother's health." "Gukie they are still operating Jay, please have some patience, it will take some time, please." 

"I am just worried about him, Hwasa, I want my brother to be alright, I have never felt this much of helplessness, the way I am feeling today, I am not able to help my brother even if I want, I am helpless, you know what, he thinks of me as his superhero, he says that I can do anything, he believes me soo much, and what am I doing, just watching him bearing the pain alone, I dont deserve to be called his superhero."

He was crying like a child while putting his head on the desk, Hwasa sat on the chair next to his and started to pat his head. 

"Gukie please be strong, you can't let your emotions make you weak, you have to be the strongest, atleast for Jay please guk, don't cry, gukie he will be alright, and these doctors are giving there best and we will provide the best treatment to Jay till he gets completely fine, belive me koo"