☆~You and Lilith.

Me and Lilith had a very uh-complicated relationship,I've been working with-I mean..for her...for about 4 years now,honestly I'm so fucking sick of it,the constant gossip and work.Im one of the most powerful overlords yet I'm seen as this;I barely get to go over to hell.

I looked around at the big ballroom with a performing stage,gowns,makeup and more things a performer would have

lilith was at her desk applying light blush and admiring herself in the mirror
She sighs and puts the blush down and turns around crossing her arms against her chest and ignoring me just ranting on and on.

"Can you believe her-She wants me to go down there.."
She uttered in annoyance.
"It's not my fault her stupid boyfriend died"
I decided to play along

"Yeah totally..-" I said in sarcasm.

"You know,you could just do whatever you wanted to her yk~your the Queen,The Lilith."
"You don't have to keep that fucking deal,and I'll help-"
I continued
I used this as a chance to convince her I'm good enough.
Maybe I could go down there is she gives me a chance.

"I'm possibly one of the strongest overlords out there,barely went out there but I just know."
"So~lilith"

Y/N third person

*Lilith gave me a dirty look and spoke*
"It's ma'am to you Y/N."
"You better not be trying to convince me to let you join my forces again."
"Pfft..you don't want what happened last time right?~"
*she brings up a glowing purple chain with her powers and plays around with it making it threatening to Y/N."
"I don't need partners,I own you and you're NOT gonna be free any. Time. Soon."
*She yelled the last part slightly*
She didn't even have to threaten y/n that much for her to be scared.

"Understand."

*Y/N stared at the chain and immediately obeyed being traumatised from last time*
*she slowly nodded her head saying nothing*

*as soon as lilith looked away,she rolled her eyes and gritted her teeth in annoyance*
"I'll fucking show you."

*She walks back to her room,scrolling for a bit on her phone,it was mainly just voxtech ads or random porn advertisements*
*she sighs and brings her pillow to her face screaming*
*she continues scrolling to see a new ad*

Y/N first person

Hazbin hotel..??

Oh right!It's that fucking thing lilith always whines about,apparently she has to go there to check on her daughter Charlie,I don't know much about her relationship with Charlie.I hope they're on good terms,although I didn't like lilith,she isn't a bad person;well-She is. It's just she's in hell for a reason and she technically owns my soul so she can treat me like this,it was my fucking fault anyways.

I hope her and Charlie have a stable relationship,I always have the urge to ask her about her relationships with her family but I'm always too scared,she seems to miss Luicfer and Charlie deeply.I can just see she's lonely.

As I was stuck in deep thought about liliths relationship with her family.
I suddenly hear loud arguing downstairs-
I could hear Lilith...and someone else??? A female voice which seemed confident and determined to get what they wanted.

I wanted to go down and find put more,but I was scared of Lilith.

I hear a couple slams and bangs which i assume was the door,then more yelling...and yelling..and yelling..LOTS of yelling if I wasn't specific.

And the fact it wasn't even about serious things??Lilith and the unknown female raged on about stupid subjects like kids.

I waited as if there was a chance for me to come and see.
Pfft...no chance.

As I'm lost deep in thought,I hear loud footsteps emerging and stepping foot into my room.

Oh of course..Lilith.

How I LOVED seeing her....

She rudely barged in and without any further ado she ordered me:

"Y/N would u do me a little favour and check on the hotel for a couple of days,or weeks..just as a reviewer you'll be in as a testing guest,And...once you've got more information come right back to me."

She insisted,her voice slightly demanding on the last sentence.

She starts again

"Keep a close eye on Charlie and Alastor.wont you y/n??"

I  immediately nod
"Yes ma'am."

I couldn't help but wonder about Alastor,I barely knew much about him,he's just some radio demon or shit-But what does he have to do with lilith.

I also couldn't help the fact she called it a "little" favour.
This meant to fucking world to me.

Finally seeing hell after years and seeing the sinners,I can't exactly remember if it was good or bad but experiencing again will be fun.

I hope I don't get any insane problems there as Lilith ordered me to come back immediately.

I mean... how bad could it get??

Time skip to the hotel visit

Although it wasn't necessary,I packed a suitcase.

I'm an overlord and I could summon things easily,but I wanted to try spend this week as a sinner !! It could be fun.
Probably a waste of my time and I'll probably regret it but worth a shot I guess.

I came put of my room with a elegant short satin dark red dress(You can change it if you want ofc <3),what? I'm not dressing casual and I never will.
Living here taught me I have to always be the best.

I come downstairs to inform Lilith I'm setting off.

"Okay ma'am,I'm off..bye!"

She rolls her eyes at me,it surprises me as she sees this whole thing as a small task like it's not her daughter and husband I'm seeing and getting information about.
And apparently Alastor.

I use my powers to teleport there and...woah.

I stare at the crappy hotel in front of me,its for redemption...ew.
This is gonna be a funnnnn visit.

(Authors note: Already working on chapter two !!☆
Word count: 1037)