☆~Bartender.

I decided it would be best to not get a drink and all since this place is about redemption.
Still-Im not a sinner,I could do what I wanted here and nobody could tell me anything so I don't need to worry about redeeming myself.
But then again,if I become drunk I might get another drink or too and cause havoc.

I'd just get one red wine and that's it.

Then I realised the grumpy ass cat was there,Husk.
Maybe he isn't so bad-I mean we've only just met I shouldn't judge him.
It's hell after all..everyone is bad,including me,I'm Liliths fucking slave because I lost a stupid bet
Shit,I let the negative thoughts take over me again,I should focus on this mission-to check on Charlie,the hotel and apparently Alastor...
And for me,My bonding with Charlie and Lucifer starts tomorrow.

For now,a drink will do.
Who knows? I might become friends with Husk.
He's only spoken to me once,well technically..he rolled his eyes and cursed despite him knowing I'm an overlord and could probably kill him in my tracks.

I sighed and took a step towards the bar,sitting in one of the stools and sat down crossing my leg on top of the other and leaning my chin onto my fist.

"So...Red wine?"
I said confidently.

Husk just glared at me and rolled his eyes.
He poured the wine into a glass and passed it to me saying nothing.

Who does he think he is? He's got some nerve to act like that.

Then a realised while taking a sip,I haven't paid.
I quickly searched for a tip and gave in. I magically waved my finger and grabbed the cash I spawned.

Husk looked back at me.
"Pay up already."

I narrowed my eyes giving him a dirty look and decided to have a few words before giving him the cash.

I chuckled elegantly and spoke.
"You know who I am,right?"
I turned my head slightly and waited for an answer while playing with the money in the air,spinning it around and playing with it using my powers.

He groaned and held his head in his hands,they were rough like cat claws.
"And you know this is my job? You're supposed to pay me."
He said sternly,making my blood boil.

I laughed and tried keeping a straightforward face while inside I was practically burning.
"You could use some manners."
I said.

He laughed at my statement and pretended to wipe off a tear.
"Hello? This is hell,do you really want us to show "manners"
"Listen,I don't know what world you're living in but get used to this shitty ring."

I sighed-he did have a point.
This was hell and I wasn't used to going down to the pride ring.I stayed with Lilith and recently took strolls in heaven.

"Ugh,fuck you.what kind of bartender isn't respectful to his clients."
I exclaimed.

He replied,"no bartender,honestly."

I rolled my eyes acting as if I wasn't bothered.
"I could easily destroy you right now."
With that I got up and started to walk away until I felt a tug on my hand.
Oh,Husk.

He glared at me,
"You didn't fucking pay."

Oh right,I would probably get a whole ass lesson about playing fair by Charlie for 3 hours of I didn't pay.

I reluctantly handed over the money on the bar table,slamming it down trying to drop most of it.
I then pulled away from his grip, it was surprisingly strong...
He's still a weak pussy though.

While walking back,I thought to myself that he did have a point.were in hell.
Sigh,half a day gone and I had no friends,Great.

I sat on the plush couch in the lobby and sighed.
There was nothing I could do except get drunk,and I'm not seeing Husk again.

Suddenly,a certain spider sat on the couch next to me.
Angel Dust?
This was the perfect opportunity to make friends.
I was about the make the first move until he,THE angel dust beat me to it.

He suddenly came up to me and whispered loudly
"So heya toots,I saw you and pussy over there,don't worry.. he's always a dick"

I replied
"Yeah,I can tell."

I rubbed my temples and groaned.
How do I alsk him to be friends?Maybe he already saw me as one?
No. We've barely spoke.

Suddenly,I felt a surge of light and a light explosion from behind me,it immediately caught my attention and I turned around quickly.
I couldn't believe it.

Lucifer.

(Either next chapter you bond with angel and cherri or mostly just lucifer.Still deciding,I also have no idea how to make the bond with husk better help me.
Word count:821)