☆~The Hotel

I looked up before me,the hotel was good quality especially since it had been new and repaired since Adam's death.
But it's not that,it's the fact these people think they can redeem a demon.
A literal fucking demon.

I stand there for what seems like hours,until finally heading in.

I look around,this place isn't so bad...I just want a nice room.

Suddenly,a blonde demoness slightly shorter than me runs up to me,she looks familiar.
Charlie?
She is extremely hyper and waited,what is this girl on?

"HIHIHIHI WELCOME TI THE HAZBIN HOTEL,HAVE YOU COME TO BE REEDEEMED,OF COURSE YOU DID!! WHY ELSE WOULD YOU BE HERE!!"

I slightly flinch at the feeling and sight of her getting a little intimate with me,touching me and hugging alot.
I quickly reply telling her I'm not here for redemption.
"No no no no nope. Not redemption...actually uhh-I was srbt by lilith."

Before I could continue,she jumped and eagerly asked

"L-LILITH?? IS SHE HERE?? OH MY GOD GUYS MY MOM"

she hugged me and started dlooking around.

I have to admit I felt extremely bad and I didn't want to tell her that lilith isn't here.

"Oh. I'm so sorry she just sent me."

I felt guilty for Charlie,the poor girl hasn't seen her mom for years.

I continued
"Shes off doing-"

Charlie cuts me off and we both say together.
"Very important stuff"
I was surprised how it was in sync.
Charlie added
"Yeah I know.."

I wanted to reassuringly hug her but I'm horrible at comforting..If this was Charlie's reaction o wouldn't want to see Lucifer.

Very surprisingly,Charlie quickly goes back to her normal hyper self which leave me shocked I say
"SO...ARE YOU HELPING US OUT??"
"SO...ARE YOU GOING TO WORK ON THE BONDING..THE TILL...DRINKS??"

I shook my head quickly
"I thought I could work in decorating and shit yk-i could glam up this place"

Charlie still looked at me with wide eyes.
"SURE..WELL WE DO HAVE ALASTOR WORKING FIR THAT BUT STILL!! THE MORE THE BETRER"

I glanced at her and went deep into thought again.
Alastor...alastor..alastor
This was perfect.
Lilith would be so proud of me-Or not.

Charlie skipped throught the hallways gesturing for me to follow,I walked at my normal pace as she led me to him.

I followed Charlie until she stopped.
"Y/n,meet alastor."

I looked,there was nothing-
Suddenly,a shadow formed put if the darkness into a threading shape and then into a man.
I stood there amazed.
The man creeper the fuck put of me though,his devilish grin threw me off the most..an ongoing..permanent smile.

He didn't look anything related to what Lilith would want me to check upon..I wondered why she's so intrigued in Alastor.

The man,Alastor very quickly came up to me and forcefully shook my hand,I wanted to desperately pull back but I wanted to gain his trust with a friendship.

The demon loudly said directly to Mr while still quickly and aggressively shaking my hand
"Well hello my dear! Its alastor.please to be meeting you quite a pleasure."

God he annoyed me already.
I just had to go along with it for now.

I answered
"Yeah yeah thanks! This hotel is quite the sight to behold isn't it"

His grin grew wider and he very loudly answered while his radio accent lingered in the air.
"I'm aware my dear,my work has truly worked its wonders"

Wow,everyone here was so energetic. I've met only Charlie and alastor and they seem extremely exited at the minute.
I hope not everyone here is like this.

I then feel a tug on my arm,it was Charlie
"So!! Maybe I could give you a tour..show you your room..the staff..the hotel."

She went on.

She introduced me to the staff first.

"This is vaggie..my girlfriend" she proudly said,pulling vaggie to where I was and hugging her tightly.
Vaggie didn't seem annoyed.

Charlie continued,
"And here...we have nifty" a short demoneess came up to me and asked me a concerning question..
"So..did you bring any boys HUAHWHAU"
her laugh still haunts me.

"And" charlie says "our main guest angel".

I suddenly recognise him from the usual entertainment in hell-most of it is porn.

So.. a celebrity lives here a creepy girl,a chill one...and 2 energetic shits.

Well this was not ending well.

Charlie then suddenly says "ans I forgot,this is our bartender Husk."

A cat demon eh?? I honestly don't try to stare for long..although he's-interesting to look at I admit.

He catches me staring and pulls a middle finger,I don't take it seriously and roll my eyes..typical hell behaviour.

I might stop later for a drink there though.

Charlie led me to my room,it was...Nice for a hotel room,lots of storage,a comfy bed and good quality!!!

"Have a rest,we begin work tomorrow"
Charlie says,leaving me here.

I do want to get rest,but it's been a while since I've came to hell and I want to get drunk as hell.

Well..one wine doesn't hurt.

(I already need ideas.
Word count:895.
Also ignore all the spelling mistakes I type too fast)