CHAPTER ONE:

Where shall we begin? Somewhere deep within space filled of billions and billions of stars, planets, galaxies and other entities lies a planet that we all know

In a plane called Earth lives a boy that shall be known to be a hero to many along with his friends.

Oh but first— why do not we start from how this all started.

Let us begin from the start of the summer break...

Where our main protagonist has just arrived in Pulau Rintis to stay with his grandfather.

Today was another day for the people Pulau Rintis, with the new day has already come— the sun shinning above giving light to their day as they begin their routines of today

One particular old man stood by his shop wiping the counter clean, gazing at the open field before him in seek of a certain grandson of his knee wonder when shall the boy arrive from that 'walk' he put him through. Laughable to him, he does need to exercise once in a while to keep his growing body strong and healthy, even though he deceived him from taking one— as the store wasn't actually that far. A little something a white little lie like that wouldn't really harm anyone, honestly.

Tok Aba catches a familiar figure coming forth to his shop; a short young boy wearing orange vest, brown pants and long sleeves shirt underneath, and a matching orange cap a dinosaur design. "Ah, you're finally here!" He greets the young brunette, who mind you was out of breath from that one hour walk he had just went through.

The ten year old Boboiboy slumped himself on the stool, deaf tired and feet killing from all that. "That was exhausting!" He exclaimed in weary, "How do you walk here every day?" asked by the grandson, bewildered of how such a senior his age as his Tok can walk that far from his home to his shop. "It must be hard for you."

"Oh don't worry, I've got a bike." The old man assures the youngster of his worry for him. "Plus, it's just down the street." Panel to the scene of Tok Aba pointing at the street.

The jaw drops seeing the sight on how the distance was actually just short and easily to travel. Boboiboy was in disbelief that he had to walk that far, he was chased by dogs down the hill, walking passed the plantation, and the beach for a freaking hour— only to learn it was just down the street. The capped boy falls of from his seat, fainting, and Tok Aba chuckling. "What? Why did you make me walk all the way here?"