CHAPTER THREE:

"Rinko! The power of Healing and weapon conjuration!"

Rinko flew towards Adu Du and Probe, reeling the hammer back and swinging it to an upward motion taking them to the sky. The screams of both alien life forms rings their ears as the young girl boosted herself up to the air facing the pair once more.

Adu Du stares in fright of the girl. "No! Wait- don't!" The alien begs.

Yet the girl smirks amusingly. "Eh~? Nice of you to plea yet I don't listen to squares like you that hurts-" She pauses as she slams the huge red hammer onto Probe, forcing them back done to the ground. "-my friends!!!" They crashed landed leaving them in daze from her attack, as she descended back down. "That's payback for hurting, Boboiboy and his robot friend Ochobot! No mercy!"

Adu Du grumbles, pushing themselves off the ground, irking a glare at the girls that attacked them

Adu Du grumbles, pushing themselves off the ground, irking a glare at the girls that attacked them. "Curses! The Power Sphere has given them powers as well! Probe! Fire!" The alien orders his henchman.

"Yes, Boss!" The claw changes into a rocket launcher, targeting Yaya first that floats near them.

The hijab girl gasp in hear, thinking how to dodge them. "Hi!" Out of nowhere Ying appears in front of Probe, waving at him
The girl's sudden appearance catches him off guard. The short young Chinese girl of the group giggles, running away faster than a pro athlete tracker- running approximately at the speed of light.

"Ying! Superhuman speed!"

Ying runs around the big field with Probe trying to catch sight of her figure. She moved everywhere that it was difficult to aim at her without her going from one place to another; running in circles she did, confusing them even more- rather just playing around the two aliens, making the boss just irritated more.

"STOP RUNNING!!!"

"NO, I WON'T!"

Ying then stops when the blaster got a locked aimed at her. Her playful giggling faces turns into fright as Probe laughs for finally catching her, read and loaded to blast her.